Getting Ready To Start My First Attempt At Growing

Looks a little early for nutes with your soil, not that surprised you got a little burn from it.

Worst thing you could do now is try to instantly react, so your "leave them alone for now" is probably good thinkin'.

The only camera I have is my ipod or ipad so pics are not very good.

image35577.jpg

Tried to get a pic of the mild nute burn

image35578.jpg

image35579.jpg

I'd say google fungus gnats and fruit flies so you can see the difference. Unfortunately we can't really see much in the pics. My uneducated opinion is they look too big for fungus gnats or thrips, but i've never seen either in real life.

Day 45
Azura Haze is doing great, have been trying to keep the canopy low and even so have had to pull the branches around a little more. I think I'm going to switch over to flower this week.
DSC0000233.JPG
DSC0000328.JPG

Purple Kush doesn't seem to be getting much bigger but nice color, I did a trim on it to let a bit more light in and she seems to be happier. I put her in my auto tent to get a little more light (20/4), I'll give it a week and then probably put her into flower with the AH

DSC0000431.JPG
DSC0000530.JPG
DSC0000628.JPG

The mild nute burn hasn't done any major damage as far as I can tell, haven't added anything but PH down to water since the first try with the nutes. Watered again this morning with straight water and I think after a week or so under 12/12 I will try some mild bloom nutes and see how that goes.

Bought a new camera yesterday so hopefully I can figure it out and get some better pics.....

Back
Top Bottom