GG4 - Black Haze - Secret Recipe & OG Kush From Clone Under T5/LED

re: GG4 - Black Haze - Secret Recipe & OG Kush From Clone Under T5/LED

Very impressive og, the led's seem to be doing a great job & I love looking at plants under those lights. Not sure about removing fan leaves though...would you say it's beneficial on all plants or only highly leafy one's? I know there's 2 schools of thought on this. In any case keep the good work up buddy & remain patient...I know its hard when you got all these juicy buds staring right at ya lol!
:thumb:

Damn, that Gorilla Glue looks epic! I like the genetics as well. She is going to be a winner, and the best of the bunch. Unfortunately, the seed bank I use don't sell GG. Pity. Would liked to have picked up a few beans.

Great work so far bud.

Can you maybe describe the smells of the different plants. I always love smelling different strains.

Very impressive og, the led's seem to be doing a great job & I love looking at plants under those lights. Not sure about removing fan leaves though...would you say it's beneficial on all plants or only highly leafy one's? I know there's 2 schools of thought on this. In any case keep the good work up buddy & remain patient...I know its hard when you got all these juicy buds staring right at ya lol!

Thanks Sol! Over time I have became a fan of defoliation and it's never halted a grow of mine. I feel that if I can bend Em up and top them, then trimming leaves isn't going to harm them. I never defoliate every single leaf because I do feel a few "solar panels" are necessary in your buds, but they do not need to be left bushy unless it's a mother plant, or outdoors.

Damn, that Gorilla Glue looks epic! I like the genetics as well. She is going to be a winner, and the best of the bunch. Unfortunately, the seed bank I use don't sell GG. Pity. Would liked to have picked up a few beans.

Great work so far bud.

Can you maybe describe the smells of the different plants. I always love smelling different strains.

Yeah man I picked up some GG4 from a shop nearby and it was so dense and sticky that it stuck to my grinder. She smells similar to sour D but with a slight citrus smell accompanying the fuel like scent. My OG Kush smells similar with a gasoline scent. Secret Recipe has a sweeter smell similar to citrus fruits. And the black haze is one of the best smelling plants I've ever come across. Literally smells like Fruity cereal like Kix Froot Loops. It's amazing honestly.

Sounds like you have chosen well.

Is the GG clone only?

No wonder I can't find it then. LOL

Couple of updates. Did a full flush a couple of days ago and now they're ready for the final haul. GG4 and OG Kush teasers below. The colorsssss :hippy:

image3441.jpeg
image3439.jpeg
image3440.jpeg

Every morning I'm finding myself stuck staring at my girls, from the smells to the trichs I'm just so ready for harvest. Going to frame some of my cannabis photography from this grow. I always try and print 2-3 of my favorite images from each grow to have something to look back on as well as new wall art. This one of my OG Kush is a winner so far :Rasta:

image3540.jpeg

Dayum brother! That photo is beautiful. Such extreme health.

+ reps!

Man your ladies are lookin very tasty. Keep up the good work! Been doing anything to help your trich production? Not that you need to if your aren't, just curious they look very good!

Man your ladies are lookin very tasty. Keep up the good work! Been doing anything to help your trich production? Not that you need to if your aren't, just curious they look very good!

Thanks brotha, good to hear things are getting better on your end, nice to have ya back. I've done some minor supercropping on some of my taller colas to help the lower buds get more light. This and then about an hour or two of high winds (fans on full blast) to simulate a wind storm which the plants get stressed and shoot out more trichs. GG4 is going to be frosty from genetics, as well as the OG Kush.

Interesting, I will have to look into stress methods for trichome production.

Day 39 for the girls. Colors coming out a lot stronger in the leaves

Black Haze
image3998.jpeg

OG Kush
image3999.jpeg

Gorilla Glue #4
image3997.jpeg

That's some tasty looking buds you got there og...

Forget the colours, and look at that GG#4. They should change the name to Girls Best Friend.

She sounds like straight fire. Wish I could get my hands on some beans.

+ reps!

Day 41: GG4 taking up this entire photo. Going to have to put in some stakes to finish her off because she's spreading over the others too much. Trichs are everywhere on her

image4245.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom