First Grow: Black Haze Auto, Inert Soil, Indoor, 2019

I don’t have a run off, I pour like 0,4 gallon of water on my 4 gallon pot, and have never saw a single run off, when I stick my finger in the drainage hole of my pot the medium is always very dry. Maybe should I increase the volume? I am afraid of overwatering.

I would follow the advice of one person at this point. Work with @Chris Scorpio on this one, you're very luck to have someone that seasoned guide you through this process.

I'll be honest I didn't mean to stick my nose in and confuse the issue, it's just I have been very lucky in all my grows, and never had any major issues knock on wood, so I try my best to learn from all these so when it does arise I'm informed.

Your issue is likely an easy fix, and Chris' method of solving the easiest issues first is exactly what you need. Getting a chance to walk through the process with you guys is a gift to me.

I'm certain your plant will produce once this is behind you. Enjoy the ride and the lessons it's teaching you.

Keep an eye on the fresh growth for signs. Like @Chris Scorpio and @Mosspb were saying, the old damage is done, it won't repair. If new growth is all fresh & healthy, I'd say you're on track.
:thumb:

Hello guys, unfortunately my plant is going very bad, although it’s growing, the leaves underneath continue to discolor from the edges. I don’t know what to do anymore, started giving plenty fertilizers, from the information I have it looks like magnesium deficiency, but I am already giving calmag. And even using a 6.0 water, my soil ph is always between 7 and 8.
Can you help me @Chris Scorpio?
I’m thinking if I should start over but just using coco coir...

And all new info so we do t need to back up any pages

19th day

There isn’t much news, I just did what you said last time and increased watering. If yo need any info let me know. Thanks

Hi guys unfortunately my plant didn’t thrive, It was getting worse everyday. Will start another kind of growing, got some good advice of 100% coco grow on the YouTube channel “Grow Pot cheaply”. Will send u guys a photo of my roots, it didn’t developed at all. I will create another journal when I start the next one. Thank you for all the patience and help.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us, we are sorry for your loss.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom