GH MaxiGro & MaxiBloom users?

Chuckeye

Darn curiosity has the better of me, again ;)

I have used Advanced Nutrients M/G/B with acceptable results, didn't care for the mixing with multiple bottles.

Last grow I used Mega Crop one part, loved the ease of weighing out One Part nutrients and quite acceptable results !

This grow I'm doing five different strains and am considering using GH MaxiGro/MaxiBloom for two (?) plants.

And might as well drink the cool aid and go with Dry KoolBloom and Liquid KoolBloom :cool:

Thoughts ?

Cheers

Darn curiosity has the better of me, again ;)

I have used Advanced Nutrients M/G/B with acceptable results, didn't care for the mixing with multiple bottles.

Last grow I used Mega Crop one part, loved the ease of weighing out One Part nutrients and quite acceptable results !

This grow I'm doing five different strains and am considering using GH MaxiGro/MaxiBloom for two (?) plants.

And might as well drink the cool aid and go with Dry KoolBloom and Liquid KoolBloom :cool:

Thoughts ?

Cheers
I've used the Maxigrow and Maxibloom. You'll want to add cal mag as well. Go very easy with the dry koolbloom- very easy to give nute burn with it.

Personally I've settled on FloraNova Grow & Bloom, with Koolbloom. But I see the appeal for dry ingredients.

I've used the Maxigrow and Maxibloom. You'll want to add cal mag as well. Go very easy with the dry koolbloom- very easy to give nute burn with it.

Personally I've settled on FloraNova Grow & Bloom, with Koolbloom. But I see the appeal for dry ingredients.
Thanks for your reply !

I was hoping I would get all the Cal/Mag I need from my well water ;)

Didn't need it with AN or MC...

Cheers

Hey Rexer,
I use Maxigro and Maxibloom. What was the difference with Floranova in flower/product? Been thinking about buying some
Thanks

Hey Rexer,
I use Maxigro and Maxibloom. What was the difference with Floranova in flower/product? Been thinking about buying some
Thanks
Hey GG,

I just found I had better results. I'm not knocking on the Maxi series, I think they're extremely under rated, and more people should use them. My first grow was using it.

There is only one thing I absolutely hate about the Floranova series....it's thick as turds, make sure you have a large gauge measuring needle (or however you measure your ml). I had to cut the tip off a large syringe and widen it with a screw to make it easier to measure.
You can get away with the liquid koolbloom, ive got both and use it every grow. I've barely touched the powdered Koolbloom, as I use it around the last week, if that.

Back
Top Bottom