GHS Super Lemon Haze

What is the question? I Didn`t understand... sorry

Have you been to India before sorry you see I right it then realise no one has a clue what i am going on about Charas is hand rubbed from the plant,s around the mountain,s:grinjoint:

Flight,s are on the up an the place,s are now becoming more for the rich tourist rather than the ex pat,s an the travellers but there are still many out of the way place,s I think if we could go back to the big moutains then I would go through Bengal try an get a permit then spend time with the tribal,s in Nagaland I have only seen it on tv but I have a friend near there so who knows.
I would say just go if you can it is a very life changing:grinjoint: experience

Flight,s are on the up an the place,s are now becoming more for the rich tourist rather than the ex pat,s an the travellers but there are still many out of the way place,s I think if we could go back to the big moutains then I would go through Bengal try an get a permit then spend time with the tribal,s in Nagaland I have only seen it on tv but I have a friend near there so who knows.
I would say just go if you can it is a very life changing:grinjoint: experience

its so far away...

This is what I grew for my first grow then first smoke. I have nothing to compare it to since I'm only on my send grow now but the sleeping thru ww3 comment hit it on the head. I'm trying to save what I have left so I can say low dose is much different. Great review.

hi pal ...just wondering what your temps and humidity in drying phase ... had some trouble in past with dark / nasty tasting buds due to unfavorable temps ect

Hi billy. To be honest I'm not sure of my drying temps. What I can say though is in my drying cupboard I keep my running 400 watt ballast which keeps the room warm. Maybe at a guess 22* or 74-80* farranhite Celsius. With a 6" fan running 24h through drying. My stuff probably drys a bit quick. But I find with premium bud and a good flush 2 weeks from harvest they taste pretty good after 5 days drying in my cupboard.... Even better if uv got the patiance and stash for a couple month cure

thnx for the quick reply alex ...after hours of research on here and google iv come to the conclusion that if i get a temp/humidity controller and set it to 19* and 49-50 rh in drying tent with a 6'' air movement fan i should yield some dank looking/tasting buds with minimum thc degrading that resemble your fine arse stash of that sweet sweet haze (georgous by the way) ... :goodjob:

Thankyou mate :) my stash did not last long lol
But it was dam fine whilst it lasted.

Iv got a new grow journal started in my signiture at the bottom of my posts growin bc Girlscout
If your guna be a regular here u should stop by n meet the gang :) flowering will start in 4 weeks time

consider me there my friend :thumb:
need to have a cruise round get used to the site as i am a noob lol but looking forward to enjoying this wonderfull community of fellow growers and tokers
thanks a lot for the warm welcome alex truly appreciated my friend :thanks:

Not a Botha mate.... This place is full of friendly and also helpfull ppl. The knolage on display is incredible. 420 magazine has helped me with problems so many times u can litterely find the answer here to anything plant related :)
I see ur uk based :)

yep sure am pal... ive been stalking this site for about 2 years now following many journals ( including urs :bravo: ) gaining the knowlage i needed to be able to grow some of my very own bud.

then finally i plucked up courage to attemp my first grow
i bought a 1.2m2 600w tent kit off ebay and was given 4 uk cheese clones from a close friend.

all was well up until harvest as i said before my drying temp and with only 1 week flush in soil smoke didt turn out like id hoped

in the end i had arond 13 0z of bad smelling bad tasting bud

at the moment i plan on doing a sog journal ive got 1 northern lights x chronic seedling cracked on the 25th dec under 1 125 cfl bulb in 1litre pot. doing rather well imo

going to grow her out and take enough cuttings to fill a 1.2m2 sog grow .... never done sog grow before so if you have any tips or anything id be more than gratefull

ps

sorry for the essay :thumb:

No need to apologise
Iv done one sog myself long long ago. I went 12/12 from seed growing for just one main cola.
Turned out unimpressive IMO.
I had a 1.2sqm room myself with a 600 watt hps + 2x125watt CFls
Like I say I went 12/12 from seed and they hit flowering around 20 ish days in. All stayed around 12-18" tall
Yielded between 7-14g per plant. There were 24 in there in 5 litre square pots

My advice would be maybe 12 in the room with 1 month veg 18/6 then 12/12
I think that would maximise yield but just a idea don't have much exp with sog

Shame ur smoke wasn't very nice as uk cheese is classed as some very good bud.
Your yield was very good I expect u gave than a decent veg time?

yeah 5 week veg time in 20l pots forgot to mention i also had 5 clones in theere which i rooted myself in 5l pots from the 4 uk cheese and final weight included stems , this time round i plan on doin 25-36 clones with 0-7 days veg and 10 week flower really hoping for a bountifull crop this time

hoping for around the 15 oz mark give or take ...what do u think, am i being a bit too ambitios regarding yield?

Back
Top Bottom