GMSkunk's 2nd Grow (Hydro: White Widow + Northern Lights)

// Overview - grow box is full :)
P9080400.JPG

// NL2
(main cola)
P9080401.JPG

// WW2
(main cola)
P9080402.JPG

I can't wate see how they flower out im a Northern Lights crosses lover.......and White Widow is resin packed plant too.......good luck with your grow.............

word. Here's a quick pic of a NL2 bud site with easy access...
P9110030.JPG

The leaf frost just started showing a few days ago.

Nice grow dog. I am in week 3 of flowering now with the same stains (Wickedrebel's first grow White Widow, Norther Lights / 2009) I like your style:smokin:! Im going to stay posted on this one:popcorn:! It cool to see some one else with WW and NL thats around the same stage as I am. Your doing a great job!! keep up the good work! + REP

ty bro...I'm a huge fan of the NL strain...its just so gotdamn pretty and can withstand copious amounts of torture.

This will be the first WW that I've flowered properly...last time, I abused her so bad, I was shocked that she even yielded anything at all.

love your grow tent btw...I would kill for that kind of space.

Update: Day 63 (Flowering - Day 36)
Changed out the reservoirs.x

NL2 (target ~800 ppm):
4 gallons R/O water
ANS Bloom (2.5 tsp A + 2.5 tsp B)
1 tsp CalMag
2.5 tsp Hydrogen Peroxide
1 tsp Big Bud
1.5 tsp epsom salt

WW2 (target ~800ppm):
4 gallons R/O water
ANS Bloom (2.5 tsp A + 2.5 tsp B)
1 tsp CalMag
2.5 tsp Hydrogen Peroxide
1 tsp Big Bud
1.5 tsp epsom salt

I had to remove NL2 from the box to make room for swapping reservoirs for WW2...this gave me a chance to snap a decent shot of the main cola...
P9120038.JPG

Update: Day 76 (Flowering - Day 49)
Busy past few weeks.

P9210166.JPG

P9210167.JPG

P9210172.JPG

P9210174.JPG

P9210162.JPG

P9210163.JPG

P9210165.JPG

guesstimating these will be ready in another week or two... :)
:peace:

replacing the reservoir for the last time this afternoon and will let it run until the 3 day flush.

Buds on both plants continue to fatten and glisten - trics about 60% clear/40% milky. I can't wait for the WW2 to be ready. I'll take pics when I chop'n hang'em :)

Update: Day 84 (Flowering - Day 57)
reservoirs have been changed for the final leg of this journey.

WW2 is close to 1.5x the size of NL2.
PA010259.JPG

...and looking mighty tasty
PA010268.JPG

see you in about 10 days :bongrip:

Update: Day 105 (Flowering - Day 78)
Been a busy past few weeks...sorry for the lack of updates.

The trichs took a bit longer to turn 50% amber than I had ever imagined. nevertheless, the babies are flourishing. I'm going to flush later this week and chop next weekend. Picks of chopping and drying and trimming will follow in the coming weeks. Enjoy the nrop...

aPA220103.JPG

aPA220100.JPG

aPA220101.JPG

aPA220096.JPG

aPA220099.JPG

aPA220093.JPG

So it looks like the extra attention I have given WW2 hasn't been in vein. I expect it to yield 30-40% more weight than NL2. And bejeezus is that thing icey!

BTW, I was in a high-end red wines class earlier this week (/thinly veiled brag) and the main topic was "what separates these reds from the rest of the pack". As a subtopic, we discussed what the wine makers could do during the various stages of the wine making process (from planting to barreling) and I couldn't help but reminisce on all the information and journals I have read on this site and I found the whole discussion very very amusing.

I'm not a strong supporter of pruning during mid to late flowering to allow a concentration of energy at the bud sites.

:peace:

I'm NOW a strong supporter of pruning during mid to late flowering to allow a concentration of energy at the bud sites.

important typo from my last post.

I harvested Yesterday morning. Here's a shot of a WW2 nug I plucked to get an early taste.

PA300183a.JPG

The rest is hanging in my grow room, lights off, 65F w/ 45RH...

Back
Top Bottom