Golden Goat

Outdoors I have a friend who gets 3 to 5 pounds per plant. They will get big.

No clue about indoors but I am tempted to try one this winter.

A greenhouse is where I have grown this. This is my second round this season and hoping for a similar harvest as my early greenhouse grow. They averaged 8 to 10 oz each. Cloned, veged for 6 weeks indoors then 10 weeks in the greenhouse.

OK, found the Golden Goat seeds. Only 98 and some change. Threw an extra clone in the mix when I read that. So there are 3. 2 are getting the colloidal silver treatment that I head BID left for us to enjoy. Saving 1 to hold seeds.

So in another year I should have stabilized the Golden Goat Strain and have seeds for the world to enjoy.

As it should be.

The ladies are looking mighty fine as they mature and fill in.

The_Goats.jpg

Goat_1.jpg

Goat_2.jpg

I've already done Cotton Candy this season and I'm a lil' bit disapointed to be honest. There's a bit of this speedy African high in her, but then it's washed down by flat indica stone, which I'm not partial to. I think you should chop her quite early to have a more clear-headed high. It's a monster grown outdoor throughout the season though as she got to around 12-13 feet.

That one was mine, finished in June/July

cc93.jpg

And that one is still growing.

cc319.jpg

My cotton candy was about the last to flower. Check them all out this weekend with the scope and the trichomes on the cotton candy were already 20% amber. Cut off the nutrients and started the 10 day flush. Not very frosty either but completely covered with hairs.

No pics on this one.

Btw the Golden Goat is maturing very nicely. She will get the last of her nutrients today. I will pick half of here on the 9th.

Will add pics soon.

CC gets into amber very quickly, I have the same situation here and I'm taking her tomorrow.

I grew Golden Goat for about a year. I loved the lemon/lime koolaid smell on my fingers. The high was nice, but favor more of a haze buzz personally.

Back
Top Bottom