Blue Dream

O.K. your into flowering 4 weeks (Jungle Juice is basically the same as General Hydroponics which their bloom says the last 2-3 wks,stop using right before flushing begins). Think you used the Bloom a tad early. Could be the light when you took your pictures but it appears the leaves are very light but that could be because you changed lamps. Have you had any setbacks? If so add a week on the flower time, trichs will dictate when their ready. Only 4 weeks in, the flowers will start stacking. I had a set back and pulled them at 10.5 weeks (this cut was 70/30 Sativa dominant 9-11 week flower time). In my opinion anytime the ladies look like they are going south I immediately flush twice, fill, mix the nuits with cal mag first, nuits, bloom then PH. Is your water cured? Make sure the chloride is dissipated 3-4 days. My rule of thumb is if they are flowering your almost home free. Don't stress, its fun :) Looks like when you changed your lights it looks like the lumen output was much higher. Is your PH stable/up-down? I don't get into the growing section much, more in how to make the concentrate and the med forums. Stop in, some good peeps hanging out. Hope your Holidays was good Brother!

Flower: I hit the switch (12/12) on 11/21/14
I was using some Jungle Juice Bloom early on ; moreover , My plants had a slight negative reaction. ( I may use it again idk ). ATM: I've been using Age Old Growth Fish Fertilizer 5-10-10

O.K. your into flowering 4 weeks (Jungle Juice is basically the same as General Hydroponics which their bloom says the last 2-3 wks,stop using right before flushing begins). Think you used the Bloom a tad early. Could be the light when you took your pictures but it appears the leaves are very light but that could be because you changed lamps. Have you had any setbacks? If so add a week on the flower time, trichs will dictate when their ready. Only 4 weeks in, the flowers will start stacking. I had a set back and pulled them at 10.5 weeks (this cut was 70/30 Sativa dominant 9-11 week flower time). In my opinion anytime the ladies look like they are going south I immediately flush twice, fill, mix the nuits with cal mag first, nuits, bloom then PH. Is your water cured? Make sure the chloride is dissipated 3-4 days. My rule of thumb is if they are flowering your almost home free. Don't stress, its fun :) Looks like when you changed your lights it looks like the lumen output was much higher. Is your PH stable/up-down? I don't get into the growing section much, more in how to make the concentrate and the med forums. Stop in, some good peeps hanging out. Hope your Holidays was good Brother!

setbacks: yes , Not long ago I had to use my MH for a few days ( 4 to be exact ). I think the 1st week into flower I used the wrong fertilizer or perhaps too much. MaxiBloom ( cheap ) & the leaves shrinked up a bit ; however , other than that everything went fine. 5-14-15
Water cured: I used distilled water %30 of the time & tap the other %70. I only check my PH when things don't look right , it's usuualy a bit over 7.0 when so. Rare, normally in the veg stage.

Hey NerdRage, agree between the light and fertilizer causing the set back. Plants love consistency. O.k. Apparently your using soil as your medium I'm using 'growstone' as my medium.

To clarify; I've only had 3 grows in two years. My first grow was the Blue Dream (12 plants), Harlequin (9) and Lemon Haze (3). I had one Lemon Haze that failed. Second grow was 24 OG Kush (all made it) and now NY Sour Diesel. I had 20 Harle-Tsu's going also but they hermed and I got them out of dodge. My attitude was I couldn't fail, all my money was tied up into the grow room and I needed the crop to make medicine to heal the wife and I. I think the best thing I did was spend 40 bucks on an e-book 'Growing Elite Marijuana'. I used this as a reference throughout my grows. I get a ton of info at the hydro shop but realize just about everyone grows a little different. I found 420 to be a better source for info (not trying to sell you the whole store) and their only cause is helping others. Just wanted you to know I'm no pro brother, wish I was :). There are pro's in the grow section at 420 magazine. It sure is fun and it can sure be stressful if the plants go south, lol. I'd love to own a hydro store and a wellness center :)

setbacks: yes , Not long ago I had to use my MH for a few days ( 4 to be exact ). I think the 1st week into flower I used the wrong fertilizer or perhaps too much. MaxiBloom ( cheap ) & the leaves shrinked up a bit ; however , other than that everything went fine. 5-14-15
Water cured: I used distilled water %30 of the time & tap the other %70. I only check my PH when things don't look right , it's usuualy a bit over 7.0 when so. Rare, normally in the veg stage.

"Growing Elite Marijuana"
You are not the 1st one who recommended a book. You can get much information on the internet ; however , everyone tells me to buy a book. I'm definitely going to look into it! Thanx 420 Motoco! excellent writing , very knowledgeable !!

Your correct, tons of info off the net, problem with that it can also mean mass confusion, lol. Having a good grow book as mentioned is an invaluable information source always on call while learning some new things. I picked 'Growing Elite Marijuana' because at the time the author was relatively young (wanted fresh knowledge) while giving options to other methods as well. He keeps his book updated on line as well, links to seedbanks to mixing your own nutrients/soil but for me it was the 'med' section if the plants go south, lots of pictures, lol. I'm still recovering from losing my 20 Harle-tsu's I wanted to take them full term, maybe even past to see how high I could of gotten the CBD's and zero THC (mix with a high THC strain for cancer/brain surgery/chronic pain). Last year at the Emerald Cup this strain won the highest CBD strain 20-1 cbd/thc and wanted to see if I could pass that :). Oh well, spilt milk.

Do a good cure on your Blue Dream and you will be rewarded by some of the smoothest inhale you ever tasted. Vaping Blue Dream is something extraordinaire and it seems what I judge other flowers by. We all have our favs and this past year I've sampled quite a few 'nugs' looking for exotic med blends and a lot of great ones but everyone I know loved the Blue Dream/Harlequin blend. BTW my Son lives up in Oregon, GP :). I love it up there.

"Growing Elite Marijuana"
You are not the 1st one who recommended a book. You can get much information on the internet ; however , everyone tells me to buy a book. I'm definitely going to look into it! Thanx 420 Motoco! excellent writing , very knowledgeable !!

Your correct, tons of info off the net, problem with that it can also mean mass confusion, lol. Having a good grow book as mentioned is an invaluable information source always on call while learning some new things. I picked 'Growing Elite Marijuana' because at the time the author was relatively young (wanted fresh knowledge) while giving options to other methods as well. He keeps his book updated on line as well, links to seedbanks to mixing your own nutrients/soil but for me it was the 'med' section if the plants go south, lots of pictures, lol. I'm still recovering from losing my 20 Harle-tsu's I wanted to take them full term, maybe even past to see how high I could of gotten the CBD's and zero THC (mix with a high THC strain for cancer/brain surgery/chronic pain). Last year at the Emerald Cup this strain won the highest CBD strain 20-1 cbd/thc and wanted to see if I could pass that :). Oh well, spilt milk.

Do a good cure on your Blue Dream and you will be rewarded by some of the smoothest inhale you ever tasted. Vaping Blue Dream is something extraordinaire and it seems what I judge other flowers by. We all have our favs and this past year I've sampled quite a few 'nugs' looking for exotic med blends and a lot of great ones but everyone I know loved the Blue Dream/Harlequin blend. BTW my Son lives up in Oregon, GP :). I love it up there.
I went to the clinic the other day & I noticed their was a strain extremely high in CBD ; however , the strain was extra low in THC. I passed it up & grabbed some Blue haze %27. Maybe next time :)). Your son must love it :) I'm originally from Southern California. I moved up this way to get away from the fast paced cali lifestyle. No taxes too :) Cheap rent also ..everyone is just laid back over here

hey_you_006.jpg
hey_you_005.jpg
hey_you_004.jpg
hey_you_003.jpg

Their filling in nicely. I wanted to point out to you; If your smoking a high CBD strain most peeps are disappointed for pain management (what they smoke/vape a high CBD strain for) so save your money. Once you start growing on a regular bases dispensaries will be a thing of the past except when your out :). I always try to grow 3 strains, a high CBD strain, a high THC strain-hybrid and a pure as Indica I can get with Master Kush being my next grow. With these three strains I can blend/adjust concentrated oil for any ailment I've ran across.

I would love to move up to Oregon just to get out of the 'rat' race, heavy traffic congestion. I like Grants Pass with the Rouge River right there. A small community of 30 thousand would be welcomed :). Mostly to move next to family but rain would be the second reason. The weather is so nice in So. Cal. It gets boring even though the mountains are an hour away, same with the beaches (love kayaking at Newport Dunes (back bay). Not to mention in Cali they tax you if your breathing :). Cali is a growers state though, always has been and always will be. Now with the new laws in place in Oregon it is more enticing.

I would love to move up to Oregon just to get out of the 'rat' race, heavy traffic congestion. I like Grants Pass with the Rouge River right there. A small community of 30 thousand would be welcomed :). Mostly to move next to family but rain would be the second reason. The weather is so nice in So. Cal. It gets boring even though the mountains are an hour away, same with the beaches (love kayaking at Newport Dunes (back bay). Not to mention in Cali they tax you if your breathing :). Cali is a growers state though, always has been and always will be. Now with the new laws in place in Oregon it is more enticing.

My grandmother lived in GP for 40 years, I returned there and lived there for 3+ years, about 10 years ago. I still have business partners and property up there. In fact, one of my ideas is to plant a couple up there near a year around stream and forget about them for 6 months. lol

There is some downsides to GP. The county has basically folded, and the only real gov in the county is the City. However, if you have family and property in the county, its not that bad. Almost tax free living... no sales tax. one of the lowest county taxes.

Hi akisunni, Thank you for your insight/input! Like your idea of the 'johnny appleseed' theory, lol. Less government in GP might be a good thing :). Seems like there is no perfect place to ride off in the sunset. Seriously looking into Portugal :). Even if you find a perfect place doesn't mean your neighbors will open their arms up. Just have to wait for property to go back up before deciding anything.

regards,
Motoco

My grandmother lived in GP for 40 years, I returned there and lived there for 3+ years, about 10 years ago. I still have business partners and property up there. In fact, one of my ideas is to plant a couple up there near a year around stream and forget about them for 6 months. lol

There is some downsides to GP. The county has basically folded, and the only real gov in the county is the City. However, if you have family and property in the county, its not that bad. Almost tax free living... no sales tax. one of the lowest county taxes.

hey_yall_012.jpg
hey_yall_011.jpg
hey_yall_010.jpg
hey_yall_008.jpg

Blue Dream: Really Looking Good IMO. Buds/Flowers are large & dense. Extra smelly. I'm going to need more strings here soon! TY for the support & knowledge everyone :) Love your Life

This is what I love about Blue Dream; it is a great strain to start off with. Its a hardy plant, gives an excellent yield, easy to grow. Then it kicks in a 'bonus'. With a good cure it taste fantastic, has an excellent high and makes an excellent concentrated oil (daytime). I'm going to load up on Master Kush right after the NY Sour Diesel is done but then back to Blue Dream.

Looking good NerdRage!

Next time super-crop, fim, lollipop and get twice the yield of this 'fine' herb/med. You kept it green and only will get better with each grow. Soon you will reap the benefits :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom