Good Year, Now Please No Hard freeze

Bush Doctor 77

Haven't posted for a bit. Was sick, then felt better and got busy. New motorcycle and I'm 76 years old. Break a leg, right? At about 46 Degrees N here, and in late bloom. One of my largest plants ever is the Biscotti Mintz. I took off the bottom two branch layers on 2 plants, and the bottom 3 on 2 plants. Then they were topped leaving 4 layers/8 major branches. I ran 4 one way, and 4 the other. All are over 7 feet widex4
DSC02807.JPG
DSC02811.JPG
DSC02809.JPG
DSC02812.JPG
feet. I ran it in a SCROG 18' high for the lower layer. I tied them down religiously until August 15, and then added the second net layers 12" above the first. I pinched a whole bunch of buds that were on the bottom of the horizontal branches. Ties with pipe cleaners. I used dry organic nutes from Amazon, and am finishing with GH Floranecter, Floralicious Bloom, Kool Bloom and blackstrap molasses. All are Barney's Farm Strains from North Atlantic Seeds. 1st pic is Mimosa X Orange Punch, and it's the furthest along. In the background is Biscotti Mintz, and it looks like a monster yield. Second pic is Biscott Mintz stem. 3rd pic is Runtz X Layer Cake in front and Pineapple Chunk in back. 4th is Mimosa X Orange Punch bud, still waiting for color change. Nights have cooled off her at 4700 feet, and I leave the door open at night, hoping to speed things up a bit.
DSC02807.JPG

@Bush Doctor 77, beautiful looking ladies you have grown.
I trust your health has improved and it's nice that you are back. And no, don't break that leg.
What size of bike you have? I'm in the search for something like a 125 cc, great little bike for farm play. It can outrun a horse.
Take care

@Bush Doctor 77, beautiful looking ladies you have grown.
I trust your health has improved and it's nice that you are back. And no, don't break that leg.
What size of bike you have? I'm in the search for something like a 125 cc, great little bike for farm play. It can outrun a horse.
Take care
I'm doing much better, and thanks on the girls. I've got a new Kawasaki Z125 Pro, and it's great. 103 mpg, 45-50 all day with a top around 60. I'm 5'7" 165 lbs and it fits perfect. I can flat foot it and if it decides to get into trouble, I can always abandon ship. I run on dirt a bit so I got a YSS rear shock, and some dual sport tires. The OEM tires a greasy on gravel.

Back
Top Bottom