Gorilla Glue #4

@Stoney Roads would you be offended if I mentioned some observations that your cultivars present in these photographs? Otherwise Im just passing thru. The GG#4 caught my eye as we recently ran it in a study in the Oil Concentrates section of 420. :peace:
Please criticize away my friend. I any info in good. Please please tell me lol.

Please criticize away my friend. I any info in good. Please please tell me lol.
Hello Stoney,
My friend you can expect to be afforded all the civility and respect this old hippie remembers.
I run HID 600W at 26 - 28 inches over canopy utilizing scrogs. :peace:
When the leaves are taco shelling the cultivar is hot and trying to protect herself.
Raise the light or supercrop your flowerbed.

So it is ok to super crop in flower?

yes, it is fine to super crop in flower, up to a certain point, of flower that is.

you don’t look to be too far into flower, so you should be fine.

but if you do super crop, do a couple branches now, once they bounce back, do a couple more.

I can’t stress this enough. You need to get a feel for it. Even I fuck up a branch here or there. Practice on the lower branches, that won’t mount to much anyways and wouldn’t be a loss if it snaps and gets infected, all that blah blah blah. You don’t want that. So practice on a few small ones down below, make sure you didn’t snap them, then go up top and giver a whirl. Hopefully she doesn’t have a hollow stem like you said.

good luck! :thumb:

yes, it is fine to super crop in flower, up to a certain point, of flower that is.

you don’t look to be too far into flower, so you should be fine.

but if you do super crop, do a couple branches now, once they bounce back, do a couple more.

I can’t stress this enough. You need to get a feel for it. Even I fuck up a branch here or there. Practice on the lower branches, that won’t mount to much anyways and wouldn’t be a loss if it snaps and gets infected, all that blah blah blah. You don’t want that. So practice on a few small ones down below, make sure you didn’t snap them, then go up top and giver a whirl. Hopefully she doesn’t have a hollow stem like you said.

good luck! :thumb:
O the stem is hollow for sure super hollow

Dont worry too much, its all in that little squish you do before bending the cola.
As long as it softens up nice before you bend the branch it wont snap.
Taping....dont have to.
If done right, they will keep bouncing back after a couple of days, and need to be bent down again until a knuckle forms and holds it in place.
Slow and steady and dont panic , its a weed, its pretty hardy.

Dont worry too much, its all in that little squish you do before bending the cola.
As long as it softens up nice before you bend the branch it wont snap.
Taping....dont have to.
If done right, they will keep bouncing back after a couple of days, and need to be bent down again until a knuckle forms and holds it in place.
Slow and steady and dont panic , its a weed, its pretty hardy.
Heck went out to grow Room and them babies are already pointing Back up the supercool thing is the side Branches are starting to already look like they will catch up and be some Nice Nugs. I cant tell everyone how appreciativet I am for all the Help the cannabis community is truly a community of Brother $ sisterHood thanks Everyone

Ok so my question is will the part where I pinched stay bent like that or will it stand back up like normal just with a knuckle? I dont see how it will stand back like normal. My other question is do I do this right lol

Attachments

• 20191011_165448.jpg
    20191011_165448.jpg
    725.3 KB · Views: 49
It’s perfect other than that you had to tape it. Look how the shoot right before the bend took off. No it won’t straighten out but the top of the growth will. That bent will always be there now.
That's what I was thinking and the side branches already look crazy bigger so does the main top of the branches I bent inward a good Ideal for sure

Well I fucked up. I was pinching the last top i needed to and it broke in half i tapped it back together and hope it will be fine but who knows it is still connected on the one side so should be ok just will slow growth down on that top dramatically

Back
Top Bottom