Got Room?

DawnStar7

Hey there everyone! I'm just another new face here on :420: but I've been lurking for months before I finally signed up. Of course, after I signed up, I went back to lurking, so figured it was time to finally come introduce myself. Most people call me Dawn, even when they know my real name, so go right ahead and join the crowd. And yes...I'm female.

Recently moved up here to the beautiful state of Oregon, oh, about 6 months ago, and I'm loving it! I have smoked MJ recreationally, and in doing so discovered that it helped with a LOT of issues, a few of which I've had for most/all my life. So now that I love in a legal medical state, I'm going to try to get with the program. ;)

I've never attempted to grow MJ, but I'd love to make the attempt sometime. I've had numerous houseplants, so not a complete been to growing things and keeping them green. Interested mostly in soil type grows, as space will be a big concern, at least four a while.

I'm really looking forward to becoming part of this community and meeting people. I've gotten into reading grow journals, so if I'm not posting somewhat, chances are I'm reading. :battingeyelashes:

Hi Dawn,

I'm another newbie grower in Oregon - so nice to meet ya. I'm a hydro grower - couldn't figure out a way to do soil in my bedroom - I've gotten loads of help here as I'm sure you will too!

:Namaste::peace::Rasta:

Hi Dawn,

Welcome to :420:!

I had to drop by & give you a proper welcoming Dawn. WELCOME TO :420:

I'm sorry I missed this but welcome to the community of green thumbs! If you get a journal up toss a link in here and we'll follow along :)

Dawn, set-up your signature so we can get you some followers b4 you have something breaking ground.

Back
Top Bottom