Great stoner music: classic and rare tracks

I'm 60 and a classic rock guys. Give me some classic stoner songs, rare tracks and mellow tracks that you love listening to high. Give them a listen.

Here mine-
Classics - Strawberry Fields- Beatles, Comfortably Numb- Pink Floyd, Eminent Front- The Who, The Pot- Tool, Stairway to Heaven- Zepp, Carry On Wayward Son- Kansas, Only God Knows-Kid Rock, Fore Play-Boston, Tangled up in Blue-Dylan, I am the Walrus - Beatles

Rare tracks- Where to now St. Peter- Elton John, Big Log- Robert Plant, Mysteries and Mayhem-Kansas, Tomorrow Never Knows- Beatles, Just Got Paid-ZZ top

Mellow tracks- I hung my head- Cash, Dust in the Wind-Kansas, The Boxer-Simon and Garfunkel, The Watchman-Gordon Lightfoot, Tin Man-America, Talking Old Soldier-Elton John, Lodi-CCR

Classics: Melanie: Lay Down (Candles in the Rain). The Band: The Last Waltz , Stones: Get Yer Ya-Ya's Out. Bowie: Heroes

Deep cuts: Roxy Music,: Out of the Blue, 801 Tomorrow Never Knows (TNK). Black Sabbath

Mellow cuts: Townes Van Zandt: Pancho and Lefty. Anything old Country: Hank Williams, Merle Haggard etc...

I can go on and on and on and on and ...........

Classics: Melanie: Lay Down (Candles in the Rain). The Band: The Last Waltz , Stones: Get Yer Ya-Ya's Out. Bowie: Heroes

Deep cuts: Roxy Music,: Out of the Blue, 801 Tomorrow Never Knows (TNK). Black Sabbath

Mellow cuts: Townes Van Zandt: Pancho and Lefty. Anything old Country: Hank Williams, Merle Haggard etc...

Dude 801 Live - Tomorrow Never Knows- Great choice

Can we add a new category??

Bad Ass: Roy Buchanan: My Friend Jeff, Jeff Beck: Cause We've Ended as Lovers (twin spin) Jimi Hendrix, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Janis Joplin singing Kris Kristofferson's Me and Bobby McGee, Buddy Guy: Damn Right, I've Got the Blues

Granny won’t cha smoke some

How about Don’t Bogart That Joint. Guy sounds like Buck.

Today, Sept 26th and back in 1975, the movie Rocky Horror Picture Show was released in Los Angeles,California. So how about something to listen to this after noon. Maybe listen to Hot Patootie-Bless My Soul sung by Meat Loaf? Or the cast singing Time Warp? Or even the whole sound track?

Clip of Hot Patootie from the flim....

And Time Warp...

Of course, there is the whole playlist...

Back
Top Bottom