Great weed = bad cottonmouth?

Weedpipe

420 Member
a friend gave me a nug to try, so i vaped it up and in no time i got 1 rip-roarin case of the cottons. so is it the better the weed the worse the cottons? my other weed gives me the cottons but nothin like this stuff, but it aint near as good as this nug was either:peace:

ill get mad cottonmouth when smoking outside or while on a hike. if inside it isnt too bad, ecspecially when drink is available. smoked some dank today when a couple friends, they got some sour deisel from cali and it was nothing more than mouth watering. after i hit that i didnt care anymore about cottonmouth or anything, it was just awesome.

after being high everyday of the last 6 or 7 years. no joke. i can go to a job interview after smoking a joint. thats why im growing my own. this mexican brick weed dosent do it for me anymore.

i got such bad cotton mouth before xmas dinner once and couldnt eat it because my mouth was so dry even with water! lol. the better the weed the better the cotton mouth, also if it's your first toke of the day, 1st toke=cottonmouth for me.

after being high everyday of the last 6 or 7 years. no joke. i can go to a job interview after smoking a joint. thats why im growing my own. this mexican brick weed dosent do it for me anymore.

exactly how i feel! :Rasta:

Apparently, anandamide binds to CB1 and CB2 receptors in the submandibular glands of rats, which in turn deactivates the salivary glands. As THC and other cannabinoids will bind to the same receptors, if we assume that humans have CB1 and CB2 receptors in their submandibular glands as well (and there's no reason to think they do not), then the answer is:

THC turns off your spit glands.

In which case it shouldn't matter how you got high, just whether you got the right cannabinoid soup.

:peace:

i find i get cottonmouth worse when i smoke bad stuff... it leaves that nasty taste and you have to flush it out... i guess i don't notice when its danky lol

I get bad cottonmouth no matter what I smoke and it really sucks lol. Swag does burn me out real bad where chronic keeps me up and about. Im lucky I got a job where they have no drug policy, so we're always going on our breaks and lunches and blazing lol.

Back
Top Bottom