Freedoms Goblin

420 Member
3 Feminized Green Crack seeds (crop king seeds). 3 x 7 gallon fabric pots. 4x2 grow tent with 2 x 300 watt LED. Soil fox farm bottom, middle Maine, top coco coir.

Three weeks in. Two were slightly stunted due to a wave of cold weather. But all seems to be doing fine now...one potential issue I'd love feedback on -

- Any thoughts on the yellow spots - see photo.

IMG_1145.jpg

IMG_1146.jpg

Green Crack babies, a little over 4 weeks old. Started feeding fox farm big bloom and grow big at half strength.

Fimmed first plant last week and it's starting to bush out. I'll fim the next two later this week.

What I learned - soak your pots and soil with water in advance of planting. As you can see the soil line really dropped. Probably losing a couple gallons of grow room. I'll add some soil here and there to bulk up.

I welcome thoughts, criticism! Thanks.

IMG_1192.jpeg

IMG_1193.jpeg

IMG_1194.jpeg

incredible buds! inspiring! 7 weeks of flower time? how much did you yield?
No 8+ weeks to 9 depends on what the tricombs tell me and it's drying now so I really don't know I had like 10 flowers on it like that and a bunch of good nugs but quite I got quite a bit this is 4 plants all a mix

IMG_20230429_074438.jpg

This picture is early on
nice! my first time growing green crack (3rd grow overall). read this strain flowers 8-10 weeks so that is around the time you mentioned. mine are stretching more than I anticipated...and honestly they are out-growing my 2x4 tent. what is your height from flower top to lights? mine are only around 6 inches so i'm getting concerned.

I trellis mine but maybe tie them down some how if you are out of height they might get a burn not from heat but being to close for intensity try short bamboo sticks with wire tie downs sometimes even with the net I run out of height I use my extra light ratchet straps to tie the over that's all I got hope it helps
this does help - thank you! i will try this method.

Back
Top Bottom