Greetings from Colorado!

David Bowman

Hello Everyone!

I just found this site and I am looking forward to expanding my knowledge of all things cannabis. I've lived in Colorado for over 30 years and I am enjoying the, IMHO long overdue, new legal status of marijuana. I'm an on/off casual recreational user going on 37 years now and I've just started home growing for personal use. I'm beginning to realize how little I really know about something I've enjoyed for so long. I wholeheartedly agree with the "420 Magazine - Mission Statement" and I'm glad to be a part of this community.

Your welcome. That pic thread is ridiculous HOURS of entertainment sir! Also feel free to check out my journal by clicking the link in my sig. Then you can check out the REAL growers and laugh and scoff at my Ghetto grow! :rofl:

Better late than never,:welcome: big day in Colorado today, above is an example how Spimp :thumb: went from "Ghetto Grower" to 2x contest winner!

Your welcome. That pic thread is ridiculous HOURS of entertainment sir! Also feel free to check out my journal by clicking the link in my sig. Then you can check out the REAL growers and laugh and scoff at my Ghetto grow! :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom