Greetings from Lebanon

Seagul

Hi everybody first of all sory for my bad grammer for english is not my first language . Second am trying to start a stealth grow box in lebanon where growing or smoking weed is so taboo that even if your mom caught u shi wil hand u to the police. Secound i cant get hold on some of the good growing equipment for i dont have a credit card so i cant order online. So i will have to grow my weed using only scraps and what i can find in my local shops.. p.s. my seeds came from my frnds weed bag

10x hype 1 for your support am gona star posting some photos i have 5 plants growing for me and my smal tiny grow box with 4 cfl light producing 6500 lumens at 42 w7

Plz guys am open for any suggestion i am using a tiny box which am gona upgrade to a larger cardboard box in a week but i dont know what to use for reflector. Am using tinfoil which many guys here said thats a not good idea. And i dont know if my babies are doing ok for thier age .

Am gona upload on a daily basis to try and track my growth rate and may be my experiment with cheap stuf if succeful can help other guys out thier who are like me cant afford to buy the high end equipment and got lucky and got a few seeds

If you can use wood rather than cardboard box, I think we'd all feel safer. You can do it fairly cheap, some glue or screws... And build the same way you did that box you have now. Just safer...worst way to get caught is FIRE..

For reflection you can paint the inside white, that would be sufficient. Tin foil is problematic.

Best of luck, KIG :green_heart:cheers

thanks Snidrajsed for your suggestion i will try to figure something out for my babies cant stay in this tight space for long.. as u can see i started my plants on my window and they suffered from stretching only but one she was a late bloomer thank god for that . i think am gona use my upper closet its above my second bathroom and it has a window so i can place my fan thier facing outward to make air turbulence and to force any smel out .. for the reflector am hesitated for am not decided yet what to use ,, silver gift wrap or emergency blanket i think they are better than just painting my walls white.. what do u think,, after i finish work am gona post another pics for my babies . and u can folow me on my journal.. noob from lebanon ([url]https://www.420magazine.com/c...eeds-unknown-origin-stealthy-tiny-box.271492/ )[/URL]... hope they turn out to be female

Back
Top Bottom