Noob From Lebanon - 5 Seeds Of Unknown Origin - Stealthy Tiny Box

Seagul

Hi everybody first of all sory for my bad grammer for english is not my first language . Second am trying to start a stealth grow box in lebanon where growing or smoking weed is so taboo that even if your mom caught u shi wil hand u to the police. Secound i cant get hold on some of the good growing equipment for i dont have a credit card so i cant order online.am also broke. So i will have to grow my weed using only scraps and what i can find in my local shops.. p.s. my seeds came from a weed bag

Plz guys am open for any suggestion i am using a tiny box which am gona upgrade to a larger cardboard box in a week but i dont know what to use for reflector. Am using tinfoil which many guys here said thats a not good idea.am using 4 cfl 6500k that are 40 watts each.
1457374052322-836874021.jpg
1457374170924346599650.jpg
1457374228806-2027230908.jpg
And i dont know if my babies are doing ok for thier age(12 days old)
Am gona upload on a daily basis to try and track my growth rate and may be my experiment with cheap stuf if succeful can help other guys out thier who are like me cant afford to buy the high end equipment and got lucky and got a few seeds

guys i need to know something my babies are 8 days old here after they poped their heads up are my containers big enough for them at this stage? when should i transplant them into bigger buckets ... when to start feeding them ?? open to any suggestions am gona upload more photos after i finish work at day 9 praying they will end up females .. this is just an experiment and am learning on my way so i can be 100% shore when i order seeds online i have at least the basic knowledge and equipment to start a real grow,,,, finaly just one more question . in lebanon we have the world best hash. but no one sells weed i have never tried it before . so what to expect is it a better high or hash is better for it is more concentrated i have no idea on this subject plz help

Practice run eh... That's how I got started, d9nt want to waste those $20 premium seeds. Pots are OK for first week or two. Check tonl see when the roots get to the bottom, I assume the pot shave holes in the bottom. Once the roots hit the bottom, give it a couple more days for them to bunch up some then you're ready for re Potting.

As for your question on Wall coverage. Emergency blankets work well, but hey also hold in alot of heat. And, In a small box like yours it can cause hot spots if the film isn't perfectly flush and wrinkle free.
White it like 80 %Reflective
Foil is like still under 90% I think
Mylar is 95%+ Reflective.

Panda film is very popular for grow boxes. Search engine it and Check it out.

Time for work... KiG :green_heart:

Ps. I'll read more in depth later today

thanks man for your help and support >>>20$ is the cost for premier seeds .. from which seed bank do u get your seeds?? and does is ship discreetly to lebanon(midle east) today am gona search my town for anyone that sell emergency blankets or mylar sheath.. cant wait to get home to take pics for day 9 for my babies the pics wil be uploaded after 4 hours of this post for am running my light cycle 20/4 .. secound i dont know what to do for nuts. in my local shop they sel tomato nutes thats it.. they dont sel anything that has to do with weed growth.. no ph down ph up solutions nothing .. fuck this country and its stone age rules

ok guys sory for the late update here is my babies at day 9 hope everything looks ok for your expert eyes are better than mine

I dont think u can see properly but a third set of true leaves are beging to emerge .. Is that a sign that my light system is adequate for now???

I dont think u can see properly but a third set of true leaves are beging to emerge .. Is that a sign that my light system is adequate for now???

The lights seem to be close enough. They will be sufficient for a couple weeks until you get your new box together. No need to replace them yet. Keep us posted.

KiG :green_heart:cheers

hi guys . today is day 13 and i woke up this morning to have found a problem with my babies .. some of the 5 plant i planted started to turn yellow from the inside out . ithink its an over watering problem.. i am stel confused by how much should i water them .. for u guys say u should water every 3days and dont let the soil dry , my babies are close to the light so the heat from the lamps is gradualy effecting the top soil to become dry and so i was watering them every day but not much.. can any one tel me what do they think the problem is and how much should i water these plants
20160310_062637.jpg
20160310_062601.jpg
20160310_062547.jpg

by the way am using bottled water not tab water for my tab water is not good enough .. am not using any ph up or down should i be concerned plz guys help ,, can i still help my babies

thanks man for your support .. am more confident now .. am gona water them now every day with just 3 drops of water to keep the soil moist and every 3 days am gona do a major soaking.. hope this help them.. thanks again man u rock

guys am trying my first ever grow from bag seeds for i cant find a seed bank that can ship to the middle east. does anyone know how can i order them

disaster struck i was taking my plants from my grow box to my sink to give them a wash over for i had started to seen nitrogen toxicity and nut burn al over my leaves . i had prepared pics for u but afte i waterred themon my way back i slipped and droped all of my plants face down on the grownd fuck my life i feel i wona scream man all the roots has been puled of and cut

it happens man gotta be careful I once got tripped up by my cat on a plant with 2 weeks left broke it at the base of the stem.
you could always try to fix it try cutting a straw in half and fixing them up like that could work.

I have found that i have used a very good soil from the beging and it didnt need nurtion at all but a frnd of mine work at the farm he gave me tomato fertilizers and told me that its good for sprouting seeds he didint know of course what am planting so good soil and fertilizers made my seedling over fed and started to show burns .. i washed the roots found 3 with healty roots and stil intact and not stem damage. The other 2 are suffering bad injuries . I washed and replanted them with soil only and watered them a lettle and now am putting them under 24/7 hour light with no wind hope i got luck by having at least i female plant from theis 3 and stil survive. For as u know those are bagseeds and not feminized all of them could turn male on me

When starting seedlings less is more. At this stage of there life they are searching for nutrients and moisture so if you really want a healthy root system no nutrients til about 2 or 3 weeks old so they can find there footing and explore the soil and find out where there stand. Beside more to the point the soil has all the food it needs normally for that time. At week 2 I normally adding a root stimulate to help the roots explode with growth <n,p,k of 0.1,0.1,0.1 (it's called root juice by BioBizz)>. Then slowly introduce the nutrients at very small amounts. Gradually increasing the doses week by week or bi-weekly and depending on the strength and health of the plant maybe feed every other watering or if you're using biobizz or organic you can do it every feeding it's entirely up to the plants.

Back
Top Bottom