Noob From Lebanon - 5 Seeds Of Unknown Origin - Stealthy Tiny Box

Tomatoes nutrients will do fine, just wait a few more weeks before you start feeding them. Sounds like your soil has some manure or compost in it. That should be enough for the seedling the beginning of vegetative stages.

In a couple weeks feed them. Check out how to make a nutrient tea, it's the best way to feed dry nutrients. Or if liquid then dilute to 1/4 of recommendation.

Be patient! KiG :green_heart: cheers

Thanks guys for all your help . I hope my seedling recover from this shock .. gona post tomorow some pics of how they are doing and hope to wake up to some good news

ok guys here we go . something weird is happening the 3 plants that was not damaged greatly from the face down drop and the root wash are slightly losing their green color and their leaves are pointing upward.. the other 2 are still devastated. hope they recover. here are some pics day 16 guys and more to the point day 1 after accident i watered them with a spoon and turned the light off to give them some time alone.. hope they get better

20160312_055042.jpg
20160312_055034.jpg
20160312_055024.jpg
20160312_055006.jpg
20160312_054955.jpg
20160311_182212.jpg

the first 2 pics are the one that are heavily damaged the other 3 if u zoom in u can see the leaves from the secound nod are pointing up what do u guys think.. if the first 2 plant survived for 3 days does it mean they can make it???

do you know the ph of the soil. next time if you can get a basic seedling soil from the local garden shop or something probably would be better then this one. make sure it has some perlite in it (the little volcanic rock) helps with aeration and you could of raised the ph of the soil by all this constant flushing

OK AFTER I DROPPED THE PLANTS I REPLANTED THEM WITH ANOTHER BATCH OF SOIL THAT CONTANS NPK ALREADY IN THEM AND THE supliar SAID ON THE LABEL THAT THIS SOIL IS PEST FREE AND IS ALREADY BUFFERED TO GIVE A MEDIUM OF 6.5 PH.. i dont have a ph measuring device but i will invest in one when i order high quality strain seed. for the perlite i should have bought them but due to the shock i got from dropping my plants i forgot.. i will use them when i will re transplant my babies to a bigger pot. .

seems like these little ones are just having rough time with the drop re-potting new substrate pretty much it's like they've gotta a good shit kicking and need time to recover.

fingers crossed man i hope they recover . i only need i plant to turn female and then am gona clone the shit out of it . just breaks my heart to think that one of the two were females and they just die on me.. hoping for the best . am gona upload some pics late today to see how are they doing . i have turned the fan on on lowest strength and turned of the lights . thanks again for your fast reply

thanks man .. am gona take a look at your journals now am gona download the pics of your plants and let my babies see them . may be they will get jealous and start to grow:thumb::cheer:

thanks man agian.. look i have read somewhere that if i mixed my light for seedlings 6500+2500 that they will grow faster . am using only (4) 6500k 42wat do i need to bring in more 2500 k ???

Full spectrum is always better, 6500k will keep the nodes tight and 2700k will help harden the stem to the elements. I used mostly 6500k probably 3:1 ratio to 2700k. Then basically the opposite for flowering.

Glad you got some responses, I was busy all day yesterday. Looks like you got it going now.

KiG:green_heart:cheers

Ok man today is saturday its tel monday that i get my new lamp. Wish some one had told me before to use ful spectrum.. thank for this info man cant wait to monday arrivve

Here's an excerpt from this thread
basics on fluorescent lighting
there's lots more to read if you want. Check it out...
# Cool spectrum fluorescent bulbs will promote multiple side growth, nice green foliage. This fluorescent is high in the blue range, giving off a bright white appearance. I suggest this fluorescent for vegetation stage.

# Warm spectrum fluorescent, will promote extra thick stems and branches, and will give you about 5% denser buds than other spectrums. This fluorescent is high in the red range on the Kelvin scale.

# In the old school of fluorescent growing, an even mix of warm white and cool white tubes has been proven to be the best combination of light spectrums to use for flowering stage. If wide spectrum bulbs are unavailable in your area, then this is the combo to use.

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Tomorow i will be out all day . Family matters. What do u guys think. Should i leave the light on or off. I have been turning the lights off about 7 am tel 1 pm but am sure i will be back til like 10 pm so should i keep the lights on or just turn them of??

Ok guys this is gona be a looong journal to complete. The road is only starting for me. My plants are.. okiesh. They are recovering . Bit by bit.... but their first and secound sets of leaves are dying. Turning brown and by contrast. A new sets of leaves are emerging from the center of the plants.i found that the plants are using the leaves and consuming them to survive and leaves re emerging means that the roots are on thier to istablish thier footting Am not gona post any pics unles you understand what am saying for if u see my plants now . You will cal the THC seedling abuse police:yikes::yikes::yikes: ... not for the soft hearts

Good luck with your grow. Dont worry about the mistakes and shortcomings, it always happens when you are learning. I hope you have a great time growing your plants and they grow to give you an abundant harvest.
If you cant find fertilizers, you can always make them.

Dear frnd theroach
Thank u for ur words that seem truly coming from your heart.. these seeds are my only seeds that i can put my hand on this year. And they are bag seeds.the chance of one of my seeds bieng a female and not a male or a hermi is just low thats why am bieng such a drama qween for the idea that i am losing any single plant . And having to live with the idea that that plant that died on me was the only female plant in my 5 plants is just .... wel fuck me

Back
Top Bottom