GrizzWalds - Aussie Indoor/Outdoor - Choose Your Own Adventure

Have you considered moving farside for better pain management or not an option?

Dirt, what'd you win? Show me show me :rofl:

Yeah, I just saw the thread in today's posts and you winner, didn't look at date :rofl:

Well done though, two likes bro.... Winner winner

Somebody was saying that cream caramel is a really nice smoke. Is that an auto?

I thought it was if you brought seeds using Bitcoin you got $50 freebies, never realised it was a comp, then saw you as winner, lol..

so much isn't there... I try and always have a classic... One of the nicer sounding strains I'd like to try is raspberry diesel.. Feral has one called elephant stomper, I think it is or close to that, I instantly see these fat massive buds when I see that name, lol..

Man, get over to Ferals, mad flowers just harvested..

Have you considered moving farside for better pain management or not an option?

Moved 7 years ago to get away from the cold. My old home state just passed medical marijuana. Not looking to move back or anywhere else. My parents and hers moved to follow us. Don't think they'd be too happy if we relocated either. So far she's gotten some additional relief from marijuana. Still searching for a magic bullet. If I find something that works good for her she'd drop the opioids altogether and just vape away without having to worry about pain management and their drug testing.

Are you also looking outside mj at other natural medicines?

No auto, but they do have an auto of it. I know spart is currently growing the non auto. And I think someone has one entered in the NOTM.

That would be me with the auto version of Cream Caramel in NOTM. Can't say that mine smokes anything like the write up. Don't notice any maple syrup or sweet flavor. It was a pretty lousey grow that went off the rails when my PH pen became uncalibrated without my knowledge. So perhaps that could be part of it. Or maybe it's that it was the auto version, although I've seen an auto grow of it that looked way better and different than mine.

Or just the pheno or a poor plant.. There are runts to come out of seeds.. Look how many different strains can come from the same lineage.. Maybe you got that 5% seed, other 95% being uniformed..

Are you also looking outside mj at other natural medicines?

Just starting to look around more, especially with the concentrates and oils you can make with the butter machine. She has 9 prescriptions for all her ailments. I think half of them are to combat side effects of other meds (my opinion). Throwing all those chemicals in your body, you can't tell me there isn't some bad interactions in there somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom