Grow Box Construction

Hey strat, where you been, wanna get an update bro.

If i were to build a box, i'd make it 6x3x2. Pretty much an armoir or a moveable closet parked next to a window.

Amazing , this box is straight genius-like! Great job. Anymore additions to it recently?
Thanks dude but no additions lately. I've had to put things on hold for little bit

hey! by the way how did the carbon filter work out for u? do u still use it?
I didn't really use the filter. I took it out to make some room for the buds.

is there anyway you could post a list of what you used to grow (i.e, the lights, fans, adapters, etc.) I can build a box to the same specs I was just wondering about specifics for the lights and electrical...
It's all there Aristotle420
Grow Box Construction

Sorry CharlieMopps I've been pretty busy with school and work and this economy isn't helping anything either. I had plans for a new build but can't do it at the moment. You guys will be the first to know when I can.

mad props on the box man...im a 15 year vet n it STILL to this day amazes me the things people can create with a lil kind n some time. Props doggie.

built mine like this today... seeds germinated and planted... got 4 2700k and 8 5500k cfls in it... we have 6 seeds planted in peat moss cups just waiting to see which ones poke out first...

i just built somthing simular to that but bigger (48"L24"w72"h) i am planing on growing 5 plants with a 400 MH /HPS ballest (i found one i can flip with a switch) and a 135 CFM evacuator in the light box and the same down low i hope it works .im gonna grow white widow for the out put and the thc content (30% I hope) does it sound good or what?

im using CFL's i have 12 of them hooked up with 6 seeds trying to root and pop out... we're growing small and gonna get rid of some when we figure out which ones are going to be the weaklings... if we can grow them all we will prob build another box for them in the next couple weeks... the strain is grape escape ive heard a few rumors that its an OG Kush type strain...

Aristotle420 and robfl1360 - You two should each start a new thread and post some pics of what you're talking about.

Strat i love your work and i am wanting to build my own. do u still have that google sketchup on your computer? if so can u take a look at my idea?

First of all, I LOVE your box thread. It's amazing. But I did have a question for you about the wiring of the squirrel fans. I got the sames ones from that Surplus Nevada and I was wondering how you wired them (each color wire) to the RCA cable? Also, did you put all of the wires (pc fans and squirrels) to ONE RCA cable to connect to the adapter?

I also registered to comment on this thread and the many others I have found here. My head is spinning.

Looking forward to starting soon.

Thanks for the inspiration.:nicethread:

very well put together i was actually looking for somehting just like this and some one pointed me here.

will you be continuing on how you did the lighting/ventilation.

looks amazing, very stealth :)

Hey strat, my box is pretty similar to urs and im a total noob... i didnt plan to put a glass to separate my light from my grow chamber....considering i have 2 top pc exhaust fans, 1 circulating fan ( not pc ) and 1 bottom 120mm exhaust fan and im growing in a cold basement... do you think i will have some major heat issues cause i didnt do the separation with the glass ?

Also this might seem dumb but are you gonna run the cfls + the hps at the same time during the first weeks ? i only have a 400 watts hps but looking how cheap the cfls are ill buy some to put all the chances on my side... !!

THX and btw ur project is amazing its pretty much an example for mine :)

me to strat is the reason i joined ive been up for 4 hours reading all his threads this guy is amazing ive been doing research for the last couples months before i start a grow and he has deff made up my mind for me my heads spinning to!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im so amazed!!!

quick question about the carbon filter..did you fill both cylinders with the activated carbon or just the outer layer.

Back
Top Bottom