Grow box construction - Multi Stage Version (Based on 's Upright version)

Of course . . . don't I feel dumb! LOL

that grow box looks great .my trees are behind my home in big planters .my males are getting taller as we speak .evry moon they must shoot up a foot i swear.the females are not as tall or bushy but are full of buds. no red hairs yet but the strong odor coming from them is ohhhhh soooo sweet.my Q. is do u think hanging the tree upside down wound tightly with thread is a good cure or shudd i let them sweat first them hang em .??????

Yes Trickdaddy i truly agree to that.Iwas told to pull them at xmas or in january ,do any of you have any input on this.i'm getting a grow box built to attempt my next project in the house.thanxs for the great photos ,420 Mag for the clear pics.makes life much easier....

Actually Sweating the buds IS part of the Curing Process! No?

Sweating is part of the curing process, but not in the sense you men. The action of sweating got confused with the retting oh hemp, where yhe retting or sweating process helps break down the lignin holding the fibres together in the stalk.
If you wrap your plants tightly and just hang them, they will rot ( compost=sweating)

Sweating is part of the curing process, but not in the sense you men. The action of sweating got confused with the retting oh hemp, where yhe retting or sweating process helps break down the lignin holding the fibres together in the stalk.
If you wrap your plants tightly and just hang them, they will rot ( compost=sweating)

Yeah makes sense!!! (Pardon the pun lol)

Yes Trickdaddy i truly agree to that.Iwas told to pull them at xmas or in january ,do any of you have any input on this.i'm getting a grow box built to attempt my next project in the house.thanxs for the great photos ,420 Mag for the clear pics.makes life much easier....

I saw a great video on Growing which included everything from Seedlings to Cloning, Veging, flowering and Harvesting/Curing.

The general process is:

1) Harvest/Manicure buds
2) Let air dry by hanging or laying out (24-48 hrs) in moderate dry temp no sun light.
3) Curing in sealed Plastic bag or Mason Jar 8 hrs in then 8 hrs out. Repeat for 5-10 days!
4) Smoke!!!!

Back
Top Bottom