Grow Dad's Weed Jamboree: Pres OG, Snoops Dream, Pineapple Express, Blue Mystic/Dream

Growdad420

Well its been a minute since my last grow journal so lets get back into the swing of things. I decided to go bigger than usual and decided to grow 5 plants at the same time.

We have 5 plants we are going to grow.
Let's run down on the set up.
Materials:
2 - 1000W quantum led boards
2 - 450W burples
6 in AC infinity cloudline exhaust
G Hydro 6 inch charcoal filter
5 fans
Airconditioned storage room 6x10
FF TRIO - Nutes
FF Ocean - Media
Perlite - Media
3Ga Smart pot- (Yeah I know I can go bigger but I like the 3Ga and still average 3-4 oz per plant)
Growing method - Low Stress Training
Cal Mag Plus - minerals
Rapid rooters

Seeds: ALL Pheno feminized.
Snoop's Dream - Snoop Dogg's favorite strain and $$$ too.
Presidential OG
Blue Mystic
Blue Dream

Pineapple Express

All Seeds are currently in their respective rapid rooters. Currently, germination dome settings are 85F with humidity around 70-80%.

No paper towel method used, just dropped in the rapid rooters, get them nice and soaked, and under the dome they went.
They went into the dome night currently 15 hours ago. Currently being watered only with bottle water. Each rooter gets a cap full of water twice a day.

I give it a couple days to pop from the rooter. More updates to come. Feel free to pull up a chair, lit up a smoke and enjoy the Journey.

:blunt::welcome::Namaste:

Quick update,
All Seeds have sprouted with the exception of the Pineapple Express. I will give it to the end of the day, before I try another seed.

More to come. Stay tuned.

Took a look at the seed and it never germinated. So I pulled it and placed another Pineapple express seed in a new rooter and under the dome she goes. Hopefully it will sprout and catch up to the other ladies.

All seeds have sprouted. We are in full effect. Since there isnt much to show except for seedlings, I will spare the photo.

Thanks for coming by, hopefully things will ramp up and there will be more to share.

Stay tuned!

Latest update
The girls are coming along

Blue Mystic
blue mystic.jpg

Presidential OG
Pres og.jpg

PineApple Express
pineapple express.jpg

Blue Dream
blue dream.jpg

and Last but not least ..

Snoop's Dream
snoops dream.jpg

Well after the first week of growth here is where they stand:

Blue Dream
bluedream.jpg

Blue mystic
bluemystic.jpg

Presidential OG
presog.jpg

Pineapple Express
pexpress.jpg

Snoop's Dream
snoops dream (1).jpg

All they been given was some recent hurricane rainwater.

Week 1.

Officially first week of VEG begins today.
Came in to check on the girls this morning and they have grown quite a bit since friday. They only have been given hurricane rain water since the were seeds and this week they will be fed.
They have been watered using @Emilya's watering techniques and I can feel the the roots extending to the edge of the pots.

First up, BlueDream aka "Betty".
She has doubled up on her growth, and began growing her leaves pretty freaky, so I lifted the light a bit on her.
bluedreamwk1.jpg

Next is the biggest of the bunch, Presidential OG aka "Penny". she is a fast grower really diggin her new home.
presogwk1.jpg

Up Next, Snoops Dream aka "Sally"
She is looking a bit light green, she wants some food. Will be feeding her later today.
snoopsdream.jpg

Next we have Blue Mystic, aka "Brandi". she started off later than the others, but she is picking up her stride and putting in some good growth over the weekend.

bmysticwk1.jpg

And finally last but not least, we have Pineapple Express aka "Penelope"
She too is a light green in color and will be getting some food later today.
pexpresswk1.jpg

So far things are moving at a decent clip. No issues to report.
Thanks for stopping by, Happy Growing!! :bongrip::bong::lot-o-toke:

Day 14 Day 5 of Veg

As we approach the end of week 1 the plants are doing well. Temps are averaging 77-78 degrees with 47- 50% RH.
No pests or issues to report.

Presidential OG aka "Penny" has really taken off.
She has been bent over and tied down to begin her LST.
presog (1).jpg

Next up is Snoops Dream aka "Sally" .
She is coming into her own and really started making a push in growth.
snoopsdream (1).jpg

Blue Dream aka "Betty" is an unusual one.
She decided she wasn't going to grow in the traditional Christmas Tree fashion and start with one main cola. She decided to grow 2 right from jump. I know there is a name for it but I cannot remember..
But here she is... I parted some leaves outta of the way but she is definitely crowding herself. LOL
bluedream (1).jpg

Next up is Pineapple Express aka "Penelope"
She didn't start out so hot and was a bit late to the party but she has found her stride and coming along nicely.
pexpress (1).jpg

And lastly but surely not least, we have Blue Mystic aka "Brandi"
She was a replacement for her sister who died at birth so she is pulling up the rear just nicely.
bmystic.jpg

That is all for now...

Happy viewing and keep on keeping on!

~Dad

Day 8 of Veg. (Week 2 of Veg)

Temp: 78
RH 48 -50%
Issues: None
Pests: None

Had some good growth over the weekend and began LST on most of the plants.

First up Presidential OG

She is a beast. She is growing fantastic.
presog (2).jpg

Up next Blue Dream
I have not LST her because she has two main colas off of the main stem so I am letting her do her own thing and see what happens.
blue dream (1).jpg

Up next
Snoop's Dream: She has really taken off
snoopsdream (2).jpg

Blue Mystic: She is coming along and definitely the smallest of the bunch
blue mystic (1).jpg

Last but not least,
Pineapple express as began her jump in growth.
pineapple express (1).jpg

As always, let me know what you think.

thanks for stopping by and having a look.

~Dad.

Day 9 Veg

We were fortunate to get some hurricane rain to collect for the gals, this last one IDA has packed a punch. So two remnants of these hurricanes really produce some excellent water for the gals. I been giving them the rain water between feedings and they really like it. The growth that is seen just in 24 hours is astounding.

The girls are doing rather well with no issues or pests to report. Temps are holding steady at 77 degrees with a RH of about 48%.

Presidential OG has a monster bush, along with Snoop's dream. Both are getting nice and bushy. The others are getting there. Been probing the soil with my water meter just to gauge the root system and It is getting nice and "rooty" all the way to the edge i feel the root system. The last couple grows i did not stay to the proper watering techniques and I paid the price in yield. So getting back to the basics was important for this grow one just for the sheer potential to get that root system built out properly. They are rewarding my efforts with the bushiness of their growth. I will continue to LST to get them as bushy as possible.

I plan on providing the girls with a bit of of classical music. Will it work, who knows, but if I can pull a hefty yield form each I will..

Well enough rambling for now... headed back to the run to get the music started.
Stay high my friends. :ganjamon::ganjamon::420::Namaste:

Day 10 Veg

So here is a group shot of the girls. I figured a group shot would be quicker and easier. All the girls are under going LST. They seem to dig it.

30 more days of veg and we will see how big we can get these girls until then.
They just got their week 2 feeding per FF.

No issues to report.

Classical music provided by Google Mini. :theband::theband::theband:

Thanks for stopping by let me know if you have any comments!
:Namaste::420::Rasta::yummy:
groupshot.jpg

Day 11 Veg
Issue: Zinc Def.
So the classical music is playing 24/7.
The girls have been fed yesterday with week 2 of the FF trio schedule. They were given about 3 solo cups worth of water/nutes the majority are doing well. They are on a 2 day watering cycle. I have stocked up on Hurricane Ida rain "gods juice". To me, this is the best water the plant could get. I still check the PH of the rain water and ensure that it is 6.2/6.3. Feedings are PH at 6.2/6.3

Up first is Pineapple Express. She is showing signs of a potential Zinc Def. I believe the limited watering has caused this as she needs more. The deficiency isn't bad yet, but I know its now time to give them full waterings to run off.

pineapple ex.jpg

UP next Is Presidential OG
This gal is the bushiest so far. She will require more LST.
presog (3).jpg

Snoop's Dream:
snoops dream (2).jpg

Blue Mystic:
bluemystic (1).jpg

Last but not least Blue Dream:
bluedream (2).jpg

Let me know what you all think. Bringing them into the "daylight" really allows to get a clearer picture.

Day 12 Veg

So the classical music is playing. I can't say it is working but, being superstitious, prevents me from not doing it. :hmmmm::hmmmm:LMAO
Plants seem to be doing well. I have taken precautions to ensure the slightly showing Zinc def. doesn't reveal is ugly head.. so ill be keeping an eye on it.

Today will be giving the girls some Hurricane IDA rain water. (ill PH it down if needed)

Temp are 80 RH 48%.

will be LST'ing the plants some more and I will post some more pics as soon as notable changes occur.

:ganjamon: :thumb: :420:

Day 17 VEG

The pineapple express is suffering from a def. I think I see some other Def starting to creep up with a couple of the other plants. I suspect it could have been the rain water. Going to scrap the rain water and go back to the normal way I have been watering.

I will be flushing them here soon so I hope I can get them back on track.

Day 19 Veg

So all the plants were flushed yesterday and now we let them dry out and hopefully get them on track again. I gave up using the rain water from these hurricanes, because it wasnt until I used it did the plants start to respond negatively.

They are just wrapping up week three so one week early from the first flush as required by FFOC.

Plants undergone a bit more LST.

Thanks for stopping by.

-Dad.

Day 28 VEG

All the plants have been cut free from their shackles, and just gave them some PH water With no nutes.

Plants are bouncing back from the def. issues so we keep on keep on. :Namaste::420::ganjamon:

Week 8 Flower

Well we are in week 8. I realized that need to mount the lights on the ceiling on the next grow. these gals shot up to the light.

ill have to get a pic and post shortly.

Well, I guess I smoked a bit much when I made that post on Tuesday. :cough:

I said I was in week 8, LOL not quite. LOL

Officially I am in Week 4 of flower.

Here is a of the girls. After this grow, I will have to mount the lights on the ceiling as one plant (Blue mystic has grown past the light.)

The rest are doing good.. Will eventually replace the Burples after this grow.

1021jpg.jpg

1021a.jpg

Back
Top Bottom