Zurple's DWC Bag Seed Grow Journal, 2019

You have the patience of a god ..the rails on that alone would make me take her !
Well done :)
Then you'll love the rails on her step sister.

20191101_074134.jpg

That's what I found when doing my initial research. I would like to run maybe an auto in some soil just for some experience. I have 1 single white widow auto coming just for this, so I have to do it right. I am in no hurry for that project yet.
I have switched over to soil for now and maybe forever. It has been nice worrying less about liquid variables,root temps,and everything else. I will set up another small hydro. Maybe 1 bucket when my space is complete. I am down to 1 single bag of nutrients in soil. And being able to run more than one strain at a time is nice. I spend less time cleaning buckets out and more time telling them them how beautiful they are. Lol.

I have switched over to soil for now and maybe forever. It has been nice worrying less about liquid variables,root temps,and everything else. I will set up another small hydro. Maybe 1 bucket when my space is complete. I am down to 1 single bag of nutrients in soil. And being able to run more than one strain at a time is nice. I spend less time cleaning buckets out and more time telling them them how beautiful they are. Lol.
I have another guy who started his grow a week after mine, in soil, and my plants are huge and healthier than his. I think I'll stick with hydro for now, and he's switching to dwc for his next grow. Neither of us had prior experience growing, except he's grown huge vegetable gardens before.

I have another guy who started his grow a week after mine, in soil, and my plants are huge and healthier than his. I think I'll stick with hydro for now, and he's switching to dwc for his next grow. Neither of us had prior experience growing, except he's grown huge vegetable gardens before.
I grew hydro for years and enjoyed it and will have another tent set up for it this summer. I will use the hydro to make friends happy, what we grow in soil will be personal stock. I enjoy them both but at this point the weight doesn’t matter as much as ease of growth. All this growing is addictive whether it’s soil or hydro.

I grew hydro for years and enjoyed it and will have another tent set up for it this summer. I will use the hydro to make friends happy, what we grow in soil will be personal stock. I enjoy them both but at this point the weight doesn’t matter as much as ease of growth. All this growing is addictive whether it’s soil or hydro.
I agree. I'm still going to do one grow with soil or cocoa coir eventually.

I'm guessing you have a lot of sativa in them, so probably a few more weeks. I just harvested last night on one that is 3 weeks beyond expected, so it's up to the plant. Just keep doing what you're doing. Yoor plants look unreal, I'm jealous!

I'm guessing you have a lot of sativa in them, so probably a few more weeks. I just harvested last night on one that is 3 weeks beyond expected, so it's up to the plant. Just keep doing what you're doing. Yoor plants look unreal, I'm jealous!
Thank you. They're indica I believe due to the bushy grow and fat leaves.

Back
Top Bottom