Grow Logs?

FloridaSunset

So, what do you all use to log your Grows? Calendar, Journal (paper, software), etc...

I've tried a few different Android apps but haven't found one that I like yet and, for now, have been using the old tried and true paper tablet method but that doesn't do it for me either...

Any suggestions would be appreciated...

My distorted and skewed memory is all I have to go on currently. I've also been trying to find something I like. I don't like having things wrote in paper. My phone calendar is linked to my work calendar so I can't use it. Laptop and tablet are all family use items. . . Currently I keep some notes in the stock android note app. Interested to see others answer

I just use a standard hanging yearly calendar. Farmers Almanac gives them out for free through the store I buy my dog's food from. Has lunar cycles and planting tips, ect. I used icalendar for a while, that worked pretty well too. I'm more of an analog man myself though, so I like the paper calendar. I have also used one of those big, desk size, office calendars before. It allowed me to write a bit bigger, but I really didn't have space for all that.

I have heard of some people using these programs, but never have myself.

GrowTracker | MJ Freeway

And another one, but the link is apparently blocked. Just search marijuana growing software in a search engine.

Grow Buddy sounds like the most complete grow app. It's mostly for android though they're working on an ios one. The ios one requires me to login and have an internet connection - which seems ridiculous Both because I don't always have a connection, and don't want to be online to use it.
I stumbled on an unused gardening almanac at the thrift store- made for ten years worth of notes (in theory anyway if I wrote really small), with one page per day of the year-each page divided into ten sections.
This, filled with barely my legible scribblings, along with the 420 journal, should be enough to keep me on track.
Before that, for years- I kept zero notes! And paid the price for that too.

Back
Top Bottom