Grow Room for Volksgarden

wait soo i dont get it...are you in cali? and do you have a state card saying you can grow a legal limit? then if thats soo a land lord cant make you get kicked out if you are under state law...but yea man i dont know why you would every tell your land lord other then if he was smoking and growing pot too and gave you the house..besides its not there business its your ...they dont have to know shit... good luck ill be having my volks up in about a week or soo..ill post picks soon.. using all clones...packing 80 in there with a 600 or 1000 watt light...
goodluck bro...

The laws in California are far from being set or clear. Furthermore, there will be a period where the laws will be tested in court in order to establish the case law that will help guide us in the future regarding legislation. I will consider MMJ legal only when this period is complete. You can still be fired from your job or kicked out of your place for growing so it is still the best policy to keep the grows on the down low.

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to set up a great grow room and get my mothers growing strong before I purchase that Volksgarden rotary hydroponic system. This is my first grow so I could use some expert advice.

Here's a video to show what I've got so far. Please chime in if you've got some constructive advice. Thanks!

Link to video: YouTube - Volksgarden Grow Room Setup

my gears are turning if i see it i can build it very cool i unit could feed a family of 4 or 5 i bet , i say pay the inventor give him the Nobel peace prize put them in mass production and feed the word , even places with no electricity could easily produce enough solar energy to run that unit , and charge cells for night use , the answers are simple .......cool vid

Back
Top Bottom