Volksgarden in the laundry room!

growinmitchd

VOLKSGARDEN :D

hey guys I have finally decided to spring for the volksgarden, I have been asking alot of guestions on this site. So far everyone is SO chill and helpful it has been awesome (maxx especially).

So since I am a bit of a growing noobie I am wondering what is the ideal way to ventilate my laundry room

Keep in mind I am going to be running some cool air thro the cool tube
and would like to run co2 and AC also
And there is ducting from the dryer that exhausts outside

Any ideas on how i could set up my room would be really awesome guys :cheer::grinjoint::roorrip:

laundry_room.jpg

VOLKSGARDEN :D

hey guys I have finally decided to spring for the volksgarden, I have been asking alot of guestions on this site. So far everyone is SO chill and helpful it has been awesome (maxx especially).

So since I am a bit of a growing noobie I am wondering what is the ideal way to ventilate my laundry room

Keep in mind I am going to be running some cool air thro the cool tube
and would like to run co2 and AC also
And there is ducting from the dryer that exhausts outside

Any ideas on how i could set up my room would be really awesome guys :cheer::grinjoint::roorrip:

Hey growinmitchd,

Congrats.

I suggest that if you are going to post pics you may want to get 'JPG cleaner 95' Which strips info from digital camera files before posting them.

You have mentioned running air-con through you cool-tube, but all you need there is to run air through it. If you are running with a tent then running the ducting fresh air into the tube and back out of the tent is all that is needed. Air-con ducting into the tent from outside of the tent is what I have done. For the filter you can run it inside the tent and then exhaust separately, or exhaust combo with the filter. You may want to use a combo cool-tube exhaust so the air coming out of the CT runs out your dryer exhaust.

Cheers,
Maxx

Connect a Y at the dryer exhaust vent (not on the dryer but on your wall where the vent heads outside. Consider putting a backflow damper on each run (the dryer and the cooltube exhaust to prevent hot dryer air going into your cooltube/grow area, and to prevent exhausting hot air into you dryer. Would def run through a carboin filter as fresh laundry and frsh growing pot have 2 very dissimilar smells ;)

If its your house then consider putting another vent in for intake and make the cooltube circuit an enclosed one so you dont vent your A/C out of the house at alarming rates.

this is some awesome info :D
I was actually planning on not using the washer and dryer
mostly cuz im at my girlfriends house alot so i was just planning on doing it there

I wasnt planning on using a tent because it would basically take up the entire room, I was thinking of just exhausting the ac through the dryer ducting, is that a bad idea?

if I am not using a tent would i have to run a new vent with fans pushing air thro the tube and outside?

and for the filter would i be combo filtering it? as in have more than one duct going into the carbon filter?

sorry im just sorta confused and baked lol

so the simpler you could explain it the better maxx, maybe even a diagram? :cheer:

Back
Top Bottom