Grow

I can see trying it to save the strain, but everyone I've seen do it takes too long to get growth again. Might as well spend that time, nutes, and light on new seed or clones that will be bigger faster than re-vegging. Again just my opinion. But hey Dawg, if you must you must. First hand experience is the best teacher. You just might be the re-vegging king.

I'm certainly going to watch! :popcorn:

I just asked someone I knew did it dawg. He said his plants were in flower for 11 weeks and he needed to reveg I forgot why think heat. He said it took a little over two months for it to reveg and then they started growing just fine.

That is way far into flowering. I am not sure why he couldn't harvest but if you need me to ask I will. It was a sativa obviously.

Ms.Alien8..

Thank You young Lady.. !! Well,, I just went ahead and spent the last 2 Hours Cutting and Trimming.. I did the best I could with what little I know,, and now all I can do is HOPE.. !!

Thank You again Sweetie.. !! .. I appreciate your Input more than you know.. !!

Much Love and Respect to you and yours Ms.Alien8,, HOPE you have started feeling a little better by now.. ..

:)

RedDawg

Our "...running in circles" journal (in my sig) tells a tale of a successful revegging. In fact the resulting plant gets chopped this Friday. it was 6.5 weeks into flowering though not 11. The "magic" our buddy did that was mentioned in the first post was no magic at all. He put them in rock wool and let them sit in nuted water for a while and he got one to root. I think it took about 2 weeks.

I don't blame you for trying. It can work. I would do it again if it was the only way to save a strain.

Good luck :grinjoint:

Mr.SkooterClowns..

I read your Running in Circles Journal,, Thank you for the Information and Insight.. I just got done doing her DiRTY,, looks like she got quite the BUZZ CUT.. LOL .. I suppose the best I can do now is HOPE.. !!

And Thank You for the reassurance,, I need ALL the help I can get for sure.. !!

Thank You again for stopping by and helping a fellow *Clown* out,, I may not wear all that Make-Up and Stuff,, but Ive always been a Clown at Heart.. Your Insight may just have been the inspiration I needed.. !!

Much Love and Respect to you Mr.ScooterClowns.. !!

Yep nothing to lose but a lot to gain.

Ms.Alien8..

Your exactly right young Lady.. There really isnt anything to lose,, worst case scenario is that it doesnt work,, I go ahead and trim all of the existing Buds that I left behind,, and throw her dead limp Body in the Compost Pile.. ..

BUT,, IF it does work,, then I saved one of my FAVORITE of ALL TIME Strains.. Im Praying !! !!

Thank You again Ms.Alien8.. !!

I can see trying it to save the strain, but everyone I've seen do it takes too long to get growth again. Might as well spend that time, nutes, and light on new seed or clones that will be bigger faster than re-vegging. Again just my opinion. But hey Dawg, if you must you must. First hand experience is the best teacher. You just might be the re-vegging king.

I'm certainly going to watch! :popcorn:

Mr.Green007..

I completely agree with you my Friend,, and if it wasnt for me REALLY wanting to keep her Strain alive,, Id have said to HELL with it.. So,, the best I can do is try and HOPE.. She got quite the BUZZ CUT out of the Deal,, LOL..

And Thank You for the reassurance my Friend,, I need ALL of the help I can get.. And Thank You for your Input as well,, always greatly appreciated.. !!

Mr.Green007..

I completely agree with you my Friend,, and if it wasnt for me REALLY wanting to keep her Strain alive,, Id have said to HELL with it.. So,, the best I can do is try and HOPE.. She got quite the BUZZ CUT out of the Deal,, LOL..

And Thank You for the reassurance my Friend,, I need ALL of the help I can get.. And Thank You for your Input as well,, always greatly appreciated.. !!

+reps for going for it! :)

Best of Luck Brother!

+reps for going for it! :)

Best of Luck Brother!

Mr.Green007..

Thank You kindly my Friend.. !!

My Bestest Half and I did the Deed late last Night,, so all I can do now is HOPE.. lol .. Im not even sure IF I went about the whole Process correctly or not though.. I basically trimmed 2/3 of the entire Lady off,, leaving 1/3 of her behind including all of the Lower Buddz (which isnt much considering she was rather small to begin with,, lol).. I guess Im going to find out here in a couple Months or so if I F'D her up.. ..

Im going to work on Pictures this Afternoon.. Its nothing impressive though,, but not TOO bad considering it was only the One Small Lady.. Ive learned a lot along the way,, that will be VERY helpful for my next Attempt.. I do however believe its going to be some AWESOME Smoke (what little there is of it,, lol ).. ..

Thank You again for the encouragement Brother.. !! .. I need all of the help I can get.. !!

Much Respect to you and yours Mr.Green007.. !!

If this world had more people in it like RedDawg, it would be a much better world!

Mr.Roseman..

Thank You for the Nice Words my Brother.. The World would definately be a much more STONED place for sure.. lol

Thank You again Mr.Roseman.. !! .. And for stopping bye,, its always good to see you my Friend.. !!

Much Love and Respect to you and yours Sir.. ..

Good Evening Friendz.. !!

Well I got a few Pictures taken of the Re-Veg attempt and the Harvest.. Nothing special with either,, but I do want to Post a few anyways..

This First couple Pictures are of whats left of the little Lady,, my feebel attempt at Re-Veg'n Her.. ..

And heres a couple Pictures of what little Harvest Ive ended up with,, dont laugh TOO hard,, it is just 1 little Lady.. ..

And these 2 are just a couple Semi Close-Up Pictures of Buddzzz that I thought looked pretty Kewl.. ..

Well I hope everyone is having a nice Day.. !! !!

Much Love and Respect to you all.. !! !!

:yahoo:

Looks like a good harvest to me.....if I hit that's as par ill be happy.

Good job RedDawg

:Rasta::peace:

Mr.TheFeast..

Thank You my Friend.. !! .. And Ill keep my Fingers crossed for you,, although you can do better.. !!

Much Respect to you Brother.. !!

How much you think is there? Looks like 2-2.5 oz.

Mr.TheFeast..

That would be my guess by looking at it.. ,, .. But,, Im not realy sure.. Every one of these Budz are Rock hard.. !! .. I mean,, rediculously Solid.. So who knows.. lol .. But if I end up with even just an Ounce,, Ill be as happy as a Pig in Sh!t.. !! .. This whole Hydro/Bubbles thing is new to me as you know,, so Im probably LUCKY if I end up with Budz at all.. LoL

Im not even sure how much theyre going to lose when theyre Dry,, so your guess is as good as mine my Friend.. ..

Much Respect to you and yours Bro.. !!

Mr.TheFeast..

That would be my guess by looking at it.. ,, .. But,, Im not realy sure.. Every one of these Budz are Rock hard.. !! .. I mean,, rediculously Solid.. So who knows.. lol .. But if I end up with even just an Ounce,, Ill be as happy as a Pig in Sh!t.. !! .. This whole Hydro/Bubbles thing is new to me as you know,, so Im probably LUCKY if I end up with Budz at all.. LoL

Im not even sure how much theyre going to lose when theyre Dry,, so your guess is as good as mine my Friend.. ..

Much Respect to you and yours Bro.. !!

HEY NOW, you know RM and MC were not going to let us down. I am betting you got more than 2 1/2 zs.

HEY NOW, you know RM and MC were not going to let us down. I am betting you got more than 2 1/2 zs.

Mr.H6251686..

That would be Niiice for sure.. !! .. And this WebSite along with Mr.Roseman,, Mr.MostlyCrazy,, and many other COUNTLESS others have taught me a lot of things to be sure.. !! .. Without them,, I was flying BLIND.. !!

Back
Top Bottom