Stix First Hydro Grow

which 3 strains would you like to see grown first?

• White Widow (Dutch Passion)

Votes: 145 50.2%
  • Oasis (Dutch Passion)

Votes: 33 11.4%
  • Blueberry (Dutch Passion)

Votes: 148 51.2%
  • Strawberry Cough (Dutch Passion)

Votes: 104 36.0%
  • Orange Bud (Dutch Passion)

Votes: 72 24.9%
  • Skywalker (Dutch Passion)

Votes: 81 28.0%
  • Northern Lights (NL)

Votes: 130 45.0%

• Total voters

Stix

Alright, The room is done and I just ordered my seeds! :allgood: I ordered 7 different strains but I'm only gonna grow 3 on the first grow. It's up to you guys to decide which 3 I grow :grinjoint: . I will be growing 18 plants (6 plants for each strain). I figure it may take a week or 2 for the seeds to arrive. So lets get voting! :tommy:

Re: StiX` First Hydro Grow

You got ALOT of positive energy behind this grow, either from all the people on this site who want to see this grow all the way through, or the time and care you've invested into the room, the seed choice, the hydro set-up, I have no doubt in my mind that this will be one fucking AWESOME grow, good luck man.

yeah, this project is 2 years in the making, I hope with all the experienced growers on these forums helping me out along the way this grow will turn out to be a great one. Hydro can be tough, hopefully we all can make it (easy) :allgood:

Only dilema I have right now is the POS camera I have. Never realized I couldnt take upclose pictures with it till I tried to take a few pictures of bag seeds, they didnt turn out at all. :jerkit: I can't believe that. If I'm gonna document this grow, I'm gonna have to spring for a decent camera to get those all to important bud shots :grinjoint: I really dont wanna spend alot for this camera. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Dude your camera is most likely good enough you just dont have it on the right setting. Look for a Macro mode or something of the sort in your camera's lens options or something. Check your camera manual if you cant find it, there is most likely a way to take great upclose shots built into your camera.

Sweet stix can't wait to see these babies break soil, or rock wool in this case. I'm with Automod this is gonna be a great grow too much positive energy and forethought into it for it not to be killer. Congrats bro.

I choose Blubery, oasis, and orange bud. Orange bud gets purple buds with thick orange hairs that makes for awesome contrast.

yeah MV I ordered all female seeds. I wanted the first few grows to have least amount of probs as possible. I ordered a total of 100 female seeds, that should last awhile :smokin: . Hopefully I dont have any probs with the delivery. That would really suck!

Automodulated, all i have now i some shake, I'll have some buds on friday, I'll test the camera out then :grinjoint:

Back
Top Bottom