First Grow - Hydro - WWM and freebies

Thanks for the compliments and dropping by Tunes. I have found the waterfarms are almost foolproof in these conditions. Super easy to maintain and not much work on adjusting the ph lvl, the FF nutes added to the water sit at a perfect 5.5 then gets topped off daily with ph-6 bottled water. I clean out the res once a week and start all over. Getting expensive with the bottled water at this point so now I'm gonna start a standalone res of ph'd water soon. Yours will do fine. Already off to a good start.

disaster struck last night during the nute change. dumb move on my part. i had tied a few of the larger branches away from the center a little bit to make sure all colas were getting light. went to pull her out and missed one of the strings and bent the hell out of it. it creased the stem so I scrambled to support it with some twine. can't get any picks right now, but it resembled a supercop method I saw on someone elses journal but broke the skin. Is she fixable or will that stem die off.

Dude, that MA is a beast! I'm jealous and sad. But! I'll be making hash Tuesday prolly. I'll put some pics up to let you know how it goes.

Yeah, but I kinda broke her last night. Hoping she will pull through without much loss. Have you put any more thought into the cabinet? At the rate you were going, you'd nail it indoor. And the MA doesn't wreak like you think. Not very noticeable at all actually. It was my WWM that was stinking up the place. GL on the hash. Let me know how it turns out.

disaster struck last night during the nute change. dumb move on my part. i had tied a few of the larger branches away from the center a little bit to make sure all colas were getting light. went to pull her out and missed one of the strings and bent the hell out of it. it creased the stem so I scrambled to support it with some twine. can't get any picks right now, but it resembled a supercop method I saw on someone elses journal but broke the skin. Is she fixable or will that stem die off.

Should make it. Just prop that branch up somehow. Get MacGyver if you need too. Find some stiff pipe pvc, vinyl,m whatever thats a bit larger than the stem. cut a slit in the side large eneough to place over the stem and make sure the length of tube is long enough to go at least an inch or so past the crease on each side. Longer of you can. pop that sucker on there and use some masking tape to support it. It should heal itself up in a few days. If you canty do that just tie twine to the top of the cola and fix to the ceiling and keep it pulled up. nutes will flow up the stem even though its creased.

Yeah, but I kinda broke her last night. Hoping she will pull through without much loss. Have you put any more thought into the cabinet? At the rate you were going, you'd nail it indoor. And the MA doesn't wreak like you think. Not very noticeable at all actually. It was my WWM that was stinking up the place. GL on the hash. Let me know how it turns out.

She'll be okay, I'm sure. We've discussed getting the cabinet but we'll need some extra cash first. I'm probably going to wait a few weeks for it to cool off around here and try it one more time. I'm thinking the crazy heat is what cause them to go male.

Wait til you grow that SC. You can't smell anything but sweet, sweet strawberries. It's amazing. I'm thinking of doing a picture tutorial for the hash, to put on here. I looked at some videos on YouTube and it seems really easy to do. I'll keep you updated.

Sounds good Mac. You might want to scour craigslist for a cheap cab instead of buying new.

So out of the 5 seeds I got, I germed 4 but only 1 popped, the Somango so far. Wasn't very impressed with the appearance of the seeds. Looked a little rough around the edges so to speak. Think I will get my next batch from the original place. Was looking forward to the SC. I will only give them another couple of days.

Quick update. Camera died before I could finish with pics so this is all for now. We are at the end of week 5. Other than the mishap, she is doing good. Will try and get closeups later when she wakes back up.

rsz_100_4930.jpg

rsz_100_4932.jpg

rsz_100_4929.jpg

rsz_100_4937.jpg

Let me know what you think

Thanks whitelady and Tunes. Hope to have a full garden next time. My SC and Somango are barely doing anything, but the LSD is just busting out of the shell. All fems so I'm disappointed with the SC and Somango. At this rate the LSD is gonna be ready for her waterfarm soon :rocker: while the other 2, not sure. Plan on making more waterfarms from the kit and buckets after next pay.

Back
Top Bottom