First Grow - Hydro - WWM and freebies

Thanks Mac. Just remember that plants act differently in different environments, so there will be variations in our plants. I live in a cooler climate so not a lot of heat stress, well, other than the fact I neglected them for a week and my favorite girl got burned twice and hermied. My next grow will go much better.
I actually had them on 18/6 for the whole week of preflower, just a little late posting. Before that the lights were 24hrs.

Thanks Tunes420.

So it's a little late and time for bed, but here is a quick pic til tomorrow.

rsz_100_4608.jpg

Ok. Time for more pics. She is 12 days into flowering at this point. I didn't get any FF Beastie Bloomz. Anyone think I definitely need it or can I skate by without it?

Couple of the canopy

rsz_100_4600.jpg

rsz_100_4601.jpg

rsz_100_4610.jpg

And now some closer:

rsz_100_4602.jpg

rsz_100_4604.jpg

rsz_100_4605.jpg

rsz_100_4606.jpg

rsz_100_4615.jpg

This one is kinda dark

rsz_2100_4612.jpg

Well that's it for now. Let me know what you all think.

Thanks tricome and Mac. She hit maturity when she was showing preflowers. It's about another 5-7 weeks til harvest.
She has turned out to be damn sexy. Just did a res change and there are nice bud sites everywhere. She is getting better by the day. Will post up more pics soon.

Time for an update. We are at the end of week 3 and she is cruising right along. We hit record high temps around here and the heat was intense for this region, but she is doing ok :grinjoint:. Her tips have been that way for the whole grow. Water is ph'd between 5.5-6. Not sure what caused it but it hasn't worsened so I'm not worried about it. She has also reached her peak height as she barely grows an inch within the week. Drinks almost 2 gallons a day now. She is starting to get a little frosty now. I'm stoked. Can't believe I grew this lol.
Well here she is.

rsz_100_4747.jpg

Canopy Shots

rsz_100_4748.jpg

rsz_100_4751.jpg

rsz_100_4753.jpg

Profile Shots

rsz_100_4763.jpg

rsz_1100_4742.jpg

Bud and Cola Shots

rsz_100_4759.jpg

rsz_100_4760.jpg

rsz_100_4758.jpg

rsz_100_4756.jpg

rsz_100_4755.jpg

rsz_100_4754.jpg

rsz_100_4749.jpg

That's all for now. Let me know what you all think.

Sweet grow dude. I had to check out what you had done after you commented on my grow! I am sorry to hear about the WWM's, they are very sexy plants its to bad they had to be pulled.

How tall were your WWM plants before you had to cut them down? I think in my set up I can let them get to 2 1/2 or 3 feet before I have to stop their growth.

Thanks a lot HazeSeeker. Been doing my best to make sure she finishes strong.

Thanks for dropping by and for the compliment wrx420. I consider their loss a learning experience, so I'm not too worried about it, although it sucks because they were my main focus. The waterfarm WWM was about 3' and the soil WWM was about 2 1/2'. If they would have flowered, they would have gotten bigger. They were growing fast a few weeks before I had to chop them.

Well I decided to get my next grow started, although I won't start another journal til the beans pop. Dropped a Somango and a SC, both fem. I like indicas, but a good indica/sativa has a more motivating effect for me. Saving the LSD for later.

Thanks a lot tricome. After my attempt at lst, I got a better understanding of how it affected the plants and what to expect for future grows. I tried to push some of the larger fan leaves back to really expose the newer growth to get as many colas as possible. This is all a learning experience and I appreciate everyone offering feedback.
You gotta love The Doors. Haven't listened to them in awhile. All my music is still unpacked lol.

Oh, LST! Of coarse, of coarse. LOL I've had to tuck fan leaves and even cut a few(damaged ones).
I like the sativa dominant strains. I really enjoy the motivating and creative affect.

LOL. I do have a "Barney's Farm" bean I haven't germed yet. I want to make damn sure I get this whole cultivation thing down before I drop more than 4 beans at a time. Right now 2 Soma Somango and 2 DP SC. 1 of each was started a week ago to no avail so I dropped another of each today. I did read it could take up to 12 days, but I'm not keeping my hopes up.

Yea dude germinating seeds can really suck sometimes. I highly recommend this book for you. I think I even plugged it in my intro. Its called

Cannabis Cultivation: A complete Growers Guide By Mel Thomas.

This guy is a mad man, and for 20 bucks the information in this book way out weighs the cost. He has a lot of useful information on hydro, which I have a feeling you you really dig, plus you already have a ton of the equipment.

He also has some really good methods to help promote germination! Bonsi mothers, and more. Its so much information I don't even know where to begin, but I will say this book has really helped me out.

Also I forgot to ask, about how wide were your WWM plants? they look like bushes but sometimes its hard to judge in a picture!

Back
Top Bottom