First Grow - Hydro - WWM and freebies

The seedling is in a coco pellet in a cup right now. Roots breaking through so she has to be moved soon. The smaller buds, probably a couple of weeks but the others with dark green leaves I'm cutting off tomorrow. The pics are about 4 days old now. Was a little late posting the update.

Nice 1/2 harvest! +reps
Could you keep the new plant in veg outside of the grow room for the 2 week it"ll take the big girl to finish?

Thanks Tricome. I was just thinking about that at the store. Gonna get that setup tomorrow. Gotta rearrange some stuff to make it happen. Looking into another tent as well so we can use the big tent for veggies this winter.

Great looking buds man. Nice harvest. I see your only just getting started! That plant you still have growing has a thick ol' stem! She looks very pretty after her trim. Good thinking on your part. Nice hydro girl for sure. + rep man great work.

Happy smoking bro.

Great looking buds man. Nice harvest. I see your only just getting started! That plant you still have growing has a thick ol' stem! She looks very pretty after her trim. Good thinking on your part. Nice hydro girl for sure. + rep man great work.

Happy smoking bro.

Thanks bro. If those aren't words of encouragement, I don't know what are. Much appreciated :thanks:.

You should be very proud, that is about as good as you can expert off CFL.

HPS, MH, CMH and you would have been on another planet.

That is a shame about the WWM, better luck next time.

Thanks for the compliments Mac, Lion and McBudz. After a 1 week cure, the kerosene smell is starting to mellow a little and some of the sweeter smells are becoming more pronounced, until I mix it up lol. The high is a racy head high with the infamous undertow of the Indica effect, but not too much. Good for motivation in my case. The taste is mildly sweet/fruity with a skunky/musky scent. She has spent every bit she could into the remaining buds without nutes so they are coming off.

Sounds like a great high to me!:Rasta:
They should get better and better with time in the jars.
This second harvest should be sweet! Are the buds the same maturity as the one previously harvested? I think this technique could work well for me.
Great work!

I kept a few of the buds that I could have harvested earlier on the plant to get some amber on them. As far as the immature buds go, she didn't have enough left to really finish them so they are still clear trichs. Had I re-introduced nutes, I could have finished them off. Just don't have the time.

Nice kannabis Kid, You will be smokin some good meds there...Reps if I can for the nice turnout on your sweet lady there.........

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Grow Journals

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom