1600W LED 5x5 Tent

Smurfberry is still budding. I'm flushing purple cheese now. I haven't gotten a dry weight on northern light blue yet. But the smoke is so delicious. Very fruity taste and smell. The high is uplifting and not so heavy as THC Bomb. I think I got more off Northern Light Blue then THC Bomb. I had 6 jars of THC Bomb and I have 4 of NLB with a bunch more to jar. Maybe tonight I'll get around to it. They changed the store I work at so I drive almost an hr to work now. Work 12 hrs and almost an hour home so I've been neglecting this journal among everything else. By the time I'm home I smoke eat water the plants and have to sleep so I'm ready to work the next day

Smurfberry is still budding. I'm flushing purple cheese now. I haven't gotten a dry weight on northern light blue yet. But the smoke is so delicious. Very fruity taste and smell. The high is uplifting and not so heavy as THC Bomb. I think I got more off Northern Light Blue then THC Bomb. I had 6 jars of THC Bomb and I have 4 of NLB with a bunch more to jar. Maybe tonight I'll get around to it. They changed the store I work at so I drive almost an hr to work now. Work 12 hrs and almost an hour home so I've been neglecting this journal among everything else. By the time I'm home I smoke eat water the plants and have to sleep so I'm ready to work the next day
Glad everthing going good .. working that far sucks to drive home lose so many hours to urself. picture when u can bud

Well i went ahead and took Jaimie this morning, she had bud rot starting on one bud just about 1in on top of it, i noticed it looked kinda funny yesterday and i had a suspicion it was bud rot cause i have seen it on my outdoor plants. I have been fighting high humidity throughout this whole grow, Jaimie has some pretty dence buds and they are also thick, on the up side Shorty is looking great with no sign of bud rot so i will have to keep an eye on her and the others also but so far the rest is ok. Jaimies wet weight was 462 grams and that was after trim and i also left 3 or 4 small branches to see if they dence up any, they are under hps now, they will add to her total weight also. I was wanting to flush her for at least 10 days but oh well it happens, at least her trics was in the harvest range, she had mostly cloudy and after i trim her and looked i could see pretty good bit of amber also, probably 5 or 10% so im very happy with that, Rose and Jaimie have gave their life so the tent is down to 4 and Shorty will be coming down in the next 10 days. . .
ba97ada7a2eb1dfc651b21f194f5cf63.jpg
266d8dbc0b2f84c3262a2aea86e4e86a.jpg
09cb8b5bff547ad242aa5f030cdeec04.jpg
6283ceaf8cd324341b6aba0f3c50bccf.jpg

Well i went ahead and took Jaimie this morning, she had bud rot starting on one bud just about 1in on top of it, i noticed it looked kinda funny yesterday and i had a suspicion it was bud rot cause i have seen it on my outdoor plants. I have been fighting high humidity throughout this whole grow, Jaimie has some pretty dence buds and they are also thick, on the up side Shorty is looking great with no sign of bud rot so i will have to keep an eye on her and the others also but so far the rest is ok. Jaimies wet weight was 462 grams and that was after trim and i also left 3 or 4 small branches to see if they dence up any, they are under hps now, they will add to her total weight also. I was wanting to flush her for at least 10 days but oh well it happens, at least her trics was in the harvest range, she had mostly cloudy and after i trim her and looked i could see pretty good bit of amber also, probably 5 or 10% so im very happy with that, Rose and Jaimie have gave their life so the tent is down to 4 and Shorty will be coming down in the next 10 days. . .
ba97ada7a2eb1dfc651b21f194f5cf63.jpg
266d8dbc0b2f84c3262a2aea86e4e86a.jpg
09cb8b5bff547ad242aa5f030cdeec04.jpg
6283ceaf8cd324341b6aba0f3c50bccf.jpg

Too bad about the rot. That is one girthy looking plant and frosty as hell.

Yea im gonna need to get another dehumidifier so i can control humidity better, i meant to post that in my journal and got mixed up cause i was looking at yours earlier and posted to your journal lol, hopefully none of the other girls will show any signs of bud rot, i have another ww that will be coming down in about 10 days.. .

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom