1600W LED 5x5 Tent

Well maybe I won't enter. I can't get any pics to upload to the gallery from my phone. Even going through the actual website and not the app. I don't own a computer so I guess I can't enter :/

Well crap. There must be a way.
Surely someone here knows how to do it!!
C'mon friends, a little help here?

Well maybe I won't enter. I can't get any pics to upload to the gallery from my phone. Even going through the actual website and not the app. I don't own a computer so I guess I can't enter :/

On website view, I click on gallery, near top of page, then click on "upload photos" Does it show that in web view on phone? I don't use my phone for the forum, my eyes need the larger screen.

Ok figured it out. I followed the photo gallery guide but my phone defaults to use Google chrome. I opened the original internet browser on my phone and it let me do it through there. Ok off I go. Wish me luck.

Ok figured it out. I followed the photo gallery guide but my phone defaults to use Google chrome. I opened the original internet browser on my phone and it let me do it through there. Ok off I go. Wish me luck.

:goodluck:

Well guys I have spotted the first few amber trichs on THC Bomb. When should I start flushing if I'm going for 25-50% amber when I chop?

Well guys I have spotted the first few amber trichs on THC Bomb. When should I start flushing if I'm going for 25-50% amber when I chop?

Just a guess, but I would wait for about 10% then do a 2 week flush. That is close to how mine woulda worked if I hadn't chopped a few days early.

So shoup, how about an update? :thumb:

EDIT* Plants are 75 days from sprout today.
I was going to update last night but I didn't get done with everything until almost 3am. Had to get some sleep before work this morning. So last night I started the flush for THC Bomb. I hauled that massive plant from the tent to my bathtub and ran about 10 gallons of water through her. Putting her back in the tent I broke 3 small branches from The bottom. So I trimmed them and hung them up to dry. The buds are really dense and about The size of your average lighter. The next one is going to be northern light blue. I'll start her flush when I get back from my music festival on monday. Smurfberry is finally budding very nicely. I didn't take a lot of pics last night just a few. Here they are.

420-magazine-mobile1588363292.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1952042758.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2020998187.jpg

So shoup, how about an update? :thumb:

I was going to update last night but I didn't get done with everything until almost 3am. Had to get some sleep before work this morning. So last night I started the flush for THC Bomb. I hauled that massive plant from the tent to my bathtub and ran about 10 gallons of water through her. Putting her back in the tent I broke 3 small branches from The bottom. So I trimmed them and hung them up to dry. The buds are really dense and about The size of your average lighter. The next one is going to be northern light blue. I'll start her flush when I get back from my music festival on monday. Smurfberry is finally budding very nicely. I didn't take a lot of pics last night just a few. Here they are.

420-magazine-mobile1588363292.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1952042758.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2020998187.jpg

Nice big monster of a plant. Looking great.

So I'm sitting here at work just waiting til 9 so I can drive home and pack and head out to rock on the range this weekend. Kinda sad that the headliner won't be playing tomorrow night. The lead singer took his life last night. Chris Cornell you will be missed. Shits crazy.... man anyways back on topic, so I've got my bud I have hanging from last night that I trimmed. I don't have any smoke to take with me for the weekend. What (if any) would be the best way to try and take that and smoke some this weekend. I've seen all over the interwebz different ways to do a quick dry and sample your plant but I haven't really seen a consistent way to do it. Any suggestions? I'm going to go searching through this forum after I post this for some advice.

So I'm sitting here at work just waiting til 9 so I can drive home and pack and head out to rock on the range this weekend. Kinda sad that the headliner won't be playing tomorrow night. The lead singer took his life last night. Chris Cornell you will be missed. Shits crazy.... man anyways back on topic, so I've got my bud I have hanging from last night that I trimmed. I don't have any smoke to take with me for the weekend. What (if any) would be the best way to try and take that and smoke some this weekend. I've seen all over the interwebz different ways to do a quick dry and sample your plant but I haven't really seen a consistent way to do it. Any suggestions? I'm going to go searching through this forum after I post this for some advice.

Can't help much with quick dry, I have used microwave in 15-30 second intervals, it works, but that is about all it does.. same with oven drying at around 180-200 (guessing) in a turkey bag. Neither method was ideal, but got me buzzed.

What was your feeding schedule with the THC bomb? I'm on week three now, Wondering if the Happy Frog will be enough to get them thru the veg cycle. Using 3 gallon smart pots

What was your feeding schedule with the THC bomb? I'm on week three now, Wondering if the Happy Frog will be enough to get them thru the veg cycle. Using 3 gallon smart pots

Hey hippie. Read this same discussion on another thread. They were saying that the happy frog was just for seedlings. The grower was having issues after a while. They trans and used ocean Forrest and all was good after something about the additives in the happy frog. I use coco so just what I had read in another journal.

Back
Top Bottom