Supergroomer - Back & Smaller Than Ever

good to see the garden is looking good man, hope you figure out the tacoing on the plant. imo it could be heat or being over fed but def not root bound as those roots look like they have plenty of room to grow. cheers!!! :cheer:

good to see the garden is looking good man, hope you figure out the tacoing on the plant. imo it could be heat or being over fed but def not root bound as those roots look like they have plenty of room to grow. cheers!!! :cheer:

Thanks. Heat is not an issue. It has not been over 80 in that tent. usually 78-79. Also, the side of the plant that was looking bad was the side where the roots were packed at the bottom. I flushed her with 10 gal water the other day. She was moved the the flower tent on Sunday.

The PDH was jarred this AM. Ended with 40g dried. That was that last of my short veg plants (she had about 4.5-5 weeks) Every thing else has had 7-8 weeks. :peace:

Nice haul supergroomer. You'd have liked it to be a bit more, but you're off and running again. So let's see how much greater the yield will be on the longer vegging plants. How much more do you anticipate you gain with the additional time? i know it's just a wild guess, but indulge me in the exercise. :laughtwo:

Feeling lots better now? You should be coming back to normal soon. Just be cautious about those weight limits. :straightface:

:circle-of-love:

Super I had the same issue with my 2 babies yesterday myself..... The Barney's Blue Cheese and the Pineapple Chunk were looking wonky to me so I went to uppot them... Oh Lordy... they both looked like they wnated to slap me but are all nice and comfy now in their new bigger homes...:high-five: I'm so happy to see you up and about and I know you know how blessed you are to have such a good woman...:thumb: I hope you have a blessed and green day my friend....:circle-of-love:

Nice haul supergroomer. You'd have liked it to be a bit more, but you're off and running again. So let's see how much greater the yield will be on the longer vegging plants. How much more do you anticipate you gain with the additional time? i know it's just a wild guess, but indulge me in the exercise. :laughtwo:

Feeling lots better now? You should be coming back to normal soon. Just be cautious about those weight limits. :straightface:

:circle-of-love:

I am hoping for double that. The next girls all have more substance to them and are starting to bulk up. Maybe I can get some pics out of the tent later. :peace:

Just a few quick pics. First the Cali Jack. She is about 54 days into flower.

20160317_153422_resized.jpg
20160317_153401_resized.jpg
20160317_153359_resized.jpg

And the Blueberry Kush. She is a week behind at 47 days. :peace:

20160317_153428_resized.jpg
20160317_153411_resized.jpg
20160317_153408_resized.jpg

I had a bit of a problem when I got home. Some how my Mars 900 came crashing down on the plants. Not sure how it happened. It is hung by chain attached to a carabiner. The Mystery Monster took a pretty bad beating. Split the main stalk. Taped her up and added some support. I think she will make it. The Critical also took a hammering. Basically treated her the same. The blueberry kush was beyond repair so We chopped her. She was already loaded. I was hoping for another 10-14 days, but it's fine. There was a bud that was completely dry due to the lights sitting on it. It's good!!! Doesn't have the flavor yet (the smell is there) but a good cure should take care of that. The other girls survived basically unscathed.

glad to hear the light falling didnt do too much damage man, the ganja gods were on your side!

I had a bit of a problem when I got home. Some how my Mars 900 came crashing down on the plants. Not sure how it happened. It is hung by chain attached to a carabiner. The Mystery Monster took a pretty bad beating. Split the main stalk. Taped her up and added some support. I think she will make it. The Critical also took a hammering. Basically treated her the same. The blueberry kush was beyond repair so We chopped her. She was already loaded. I was hoping for another 10-14 days, but it's fine. There was a bud that was completely dry due to the lights sitting on it. It's good!!! Doesn't have the flavor yet (the smell is there) but a good cure should take care of that. The other girls survived basically unscathed.

I always double hang my lights.... been there... done that.

wow!!!!!!!!!!! i lost the count of so many strains....so did u find what strain was those 2 just pop out from nowhere?nice gifts...... u have a good equipment and a lot of knowledge and that makes good results...perfect results...iam jelous...my last grows are only from local seeds 100% sativa with no good equipment ang get no good results...i must make something good again...a nice update of everything...thanks for sharing this with us...enjoy ur weed:volcano-smiley::bravo::lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke:

wow!!!!!!!!!!! i lost the count of so many strains....so did u find what strain was those 2 just pop out from nowhere?nice gifts...... u have a good equipment and a lot of knowledge and that makes good results...perfect results...iam jelous...my last grows are only from local seeds 100% sativa with no good equipment ang get no good results...i must make something good again...a nice update of everything...thanks for sharing this with us...enjoy ur weed:volcano-smiley::bravo::lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke:

Thanks for stopping by. I have had very good results with my Mars lights. Not the most expensive, but they work well for me!!! :peace:

This will be interesting to watch my friend... I started to order Doc's kit last year but it was winter time and I was afraid I wouldn't be able to get it all done since I use the barn if I can't mix it up outside and that is a major pain... anyhow I'm looking forwad to what ya get... I will admit that all the foliars and drenches and stuff kinda scared me cause I'm such a rattle head... I think that is why I like the soil I use now.... just add water... even I can do that...:yahoo:....:circle-of-love:

This will be interesting to watch my friend... I started to order Doc's kit last year but it was winter time and I was afraid I wouldn't be able to get it all done since I use the barn if I can't mix it up outside and that is a major pain... anyhow I'm looking forwad to what ya get... I will admit that all the foliars and drenches and stuff kinda scared me cause I'm such a rattle head... I think that is why I like the soil I use now.... just add water... even I can do that...:yahoo:....:circle-of-love:

Hey D. Just the beginning of a long term project. Could be a year or 2 in the making. The goal is to find the best, exotic strains that no one else has, and grow the best quality that I can. I want what I produce to have people saying "Remember what we had that time". I want that to be every time in my product.

So I start with the soil, and starting to search out strains. So the question to anyone reading is, What is your single all time favorite strain? I don't want to grow Blue Dream or OG. Not that those aren't great strains, but everyone has them.

So what is your fav? :peace:

Back
Top Bottom