First Grow Ever 600W LED Will Take Any Advice!

I took some popcorn down with some hard shell in it..... but I think there's some in the big buds fuck this shit everything was going so well... so what do I do -_- ?

I just read that!! Can it be true ? I can read it a lot on some forums, should I keep going a eeek or 2 since it's normal and happens often ?

:: Stressed females indeed can and do sometimes produce a few seeds, without the benefit of any male or "hermaphrodite" plant being in the area. Particularly strains that are Sativa dominant. This is an emergency measure at procreation from strains that probably originated in areas where there was some environmental reason for such a survival measure to evolve. In an indoor situation, stress can arise if for example (as happened to me) a fuse blows and plunges mid-flowering plants into darkness for several days before being detected. This "self-seeding" was an internal process, the plants were not "pollinating" one another, nor were the plants true "hermaphrodites", they did not have pollen sacs. They did not produce mad amounts of seed and the crop was not ruined.

I later grew a crop from those seeds and found that they produced 99% females and 1% Hermaphrodite - or a male, with female flower characteristics.

This is another common misnomer: a true Hermaphrodite in flower would show white hairs and bud type formations, like a female, but with sacs developing like a male and that COULD pollinate other nearby females therefore. But a lot of what people on these forums call Hermaphrodites, are NOT - they are just stressed females that self-produced a few seeds.

I feel like I wanna try to remove the seeds and then keep them going for 1-2 weeks at least but there's kind of many seeds it's hard to cut them all i don't want to stress more the plants -_-

But I read at some places that those kind of seeds take 6 weeks to Get to maturity and then pollinate... si since I wanted to go 2 more weeks, may be it will be fine ? I don't know..

Hm that's a good question, not sure. Maybe try and cut off as many as you can find. And let them go the two weeks. Are there any that aren't hermied?

I think my smallest one and a normal one are ok. What a shitty thing... going to watch over them 2 times a day for the next day, if it's start spreading ill just chop and hope those buds will get me high a little at least ! -____-

I think my smallest one and a normal one are ok. What a shitty thing... going to watch over them 2 times a day for the next day, if it's start spreading ill just chop and hope those buds will get me high a little at least ! -____-

So here's what I took off this morning, there wasn't many left I think after that. So I'll be able to see if it's spreading day by day. I'll try to make it at least to 7 full weeks so there's enuff thc to get me a little high -_- this is sad stuff as it was going pretty well, I guess we learned the hard way..! If you guys have some more tips let me know but then I think we're close to the end and just hope for the best.... going to try with 6 more seeds in 2 weeks -_-
See you guys !
420-magazine-mobile1419464710.jpg

So here's what I took off this morning, there wasn't many left I think after that. So I'll be able to see if it's spreading day by day. I'll try to make it at least to 7 full weeks so there's enuff thc to get me a little high -_- this is sad stuff as it was going pretty well, I guess we learned the hard way..! If you guys have some more tips let me know but then I think we're close to the end and just hope for the best.... going to try with 6 more seeds in 2 weeks -_-
See you guys !
420-magazine-mobile1419464710.jpg
Well like I said, if it were me I would just take the effected ones out, and finish the others. Or
You can try to finish them all, try to cut off as many as you can, as soon as you can until their finished. 2-3 more weeks. It's up to you. Either way, the buds should still be good quality, especially the healthy ones. will just probably hurt your yeild.

So some updates from the girls, they are still alive can't tell if they are fattening or just putting energy on making seeds, but there's a lot of version on the web about Hermies and i found out that this is not real Hermies, ladies stressed out by a environnemental element can start producing seeds to assure they procreation. But they are not pollen sacs they are seeds. I took around 30 total off. It doesn't look like it's spreading nor making a lot more... I hope it stays that way for at least 2 weeks to give hem their last sprint of grow ! Here's some picture of them and a picture of my 3 new baby bubba, plus I got 3 purple kush in a glass of water waiting to be transplanted. See you guys !
420-magazine-mobile814563248.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1123239483.jpg
420-magazine-mobile266660.jpg

Back
Top Bottom