First Grow Ever 600W LED Will Take Any Advice!

Suppp guys just a quick update on the final weight, 85g of dried buds, much less than I was expecting but you know what they say, learn, practice, learn, practice and beat your previous harvest! That's what I'm aiming for since the babies recovered a little with the leds and bigger pot! So here's a pic of the final harvest, a close pic of a bud plus a picture of my own canna butter, will give you a heads up on what I make with it and if I'm high as a kite !
Peace!!
Mike
420-magazine-mobile1226927474.jpg
420-magazine-mobile332717641.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2029517812.jpg

Suppp guys just a quick update on the final weight, 85g of dried buds, much less than I was expecting but you know what they say, learn, practice, learn, practice and beat your previous harvest! That's what I'm aiming for since the babies recovered a little with the leds and bigger pot! So here's a pic of the final harvest, a close pic of a bud plus a picture of my own canna butter, will give you a heads up on what I make with it and if I'm high as a kite !
Peace!!
Mike
420-magazine-mobile1226927474.jpg
420-magazine-mobile332717641.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2029517812.jpg

What's up mike! Congrats man on a beautiful harvest. The buds look really good man, and frosty . nice yeild as well. 3 ounces is awesome.

You did a hell of a job with those girls man. Take what you learned into your next run, and you'll kill it. Start a journal for the new ladies and post a link. Congrats again Mike .

And Happy Thanksgiving

Thanks Kevin ! Well so the butter just hit me like a truck while I'm tipping this message. Been 2 days trying do know how many cookies I have to eat to have a nice buzz but not too much loll so here I am ! 1 big and 1 small cookie that's what I need for it to works on me ! Kind of happy I've made over 150 cookies with that batch of butter, I'll have edibles for quite some times !! Hahaha so I'll link my new journal soon enuff even if my new babies probably won't give me much more than last harvest because they started out so bad with the unbalanced ph and overwatering.... oh well I might link it anyways.
See y'a !

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom