First Grow Ever 600W LED Will Take Any Advice!

So some updates from the girls, they are still alive can't tell if they are fattening or just putting energy on making seeds, but there's a lot of version on the web about Hermies and i found out that this is not real Hermies, ladies stressed out by a environnemental element can start producing seeds to assure they procreation. But they are not pollen sacs they are seeds. I took around 30 total off. It doesn't look like it's spreading nor making a lot more... I hope it stays that way for at least 2 weeks to give hem their last sprint of grow ! Here's some picture of them and a picture of my 3 new baby bubba, plus I got 3 purple kush in a glass of water waiting to be transplanted. See you guys !
420-magazine-mobile814563248.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1123239483.jpg
420-magazine-mobile266660.jpg
Well your ladies are looking pretty healthy otherwise. They should still give a decent yeild, and be quality buds.

So your saying all you found were seeds? No actual ball sacs? Hm thats crazy. but I think I've heard of this before. Just keep an eye out for more developing. If you do see any sacs, remove them immediately.

Also, if any seeds you find are fully mature. Keep them. You can grow them in the future. Lol

Sup guys,
So I just smoked one popcorn bud that I took off because there were seeds in it. Only 7 weeks so not fully nature plus only dried up 3 days... and I'm high as a freaking kite haha. So I bet at it's apology which will be 8-9 weeks. It will be good stuff hehe and the taste..mmmh my my you realize you've been buying shit stuff for years haha!
Enjoy
See you soon
Mike

Sup guys,
So I just smoked one popcorn bud that I took off because there were seeds in it. Only 7 weeks so not fully nature plus only dried up 3 days... and I'm high as a freaking kite haha. So I bet at it's apology which will be 8-9 weeks. It will be good stuff hehe and the taste..mmmh my my you realize you've been buying shit stuff for years haha!
Enjoy
See you soon
Mike

Awesome, sounds like you got some damn good buds coming your way after their finished and cured. Glad it's still producing good for ya!

Sup guys,
So I just smoked one popcorn bud that I took off because there were seeds in it. Only 7 weeks so not fully nature plus only dried up 3 days... and I’m high as a freaking kite haha. So I bet at it’s apology which will be 8-9 weeks. It will be good stuff hehe and the taste..mmmh my my you realize you’ve been buying shit stuff for years haha!
Enjoy
See you soon
Mike

Its amazing how much better something feels/tastes/looks when you make/grow it yourself! If the popcorn hits you like that wait for the mains!

Couple pictures to keep my set up to date. One from the 3 new Bubba babies plus 3 purple kush that I just pu in earth, should be out in 2-3 days. And then one of the size of one of my biggest cola which I was hoping to be way bigger than that. But oh well, quality over quantity I guess haha will try to do better next grow !
420-magazine-mobile150070430.jpg
420-magazine-mobile724011148.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1601871200.jpg

Hey guys here's a picture of the babies, do you have any ideas why the middle one is all pointing down and not the others? I mean she's in the same conditions as others.. ? If you think about something let me know !
420-magazine-mobile1206628028.jpg

Any1 still alive in here ? :p need some advices for the poor babies who seems to not like the homemade boxe! Don't leave the thread yet, I'm going to have weight infos soon enuff, planning on cutting down in 10 days or so! Buds are fattening a little so i may hit the 4 onces bar even if I ran into couple of beginner problems !
Peace

Hey guys here’s a picture of the babies, do you have any ideas why the middle one is all pointing down and not the others? I mean she’s in the same conditions as others.. ? If you think about something let me know !
420-magazine-mobile1206628028.jpg

The curled under leaves could be over watering or an early sign of phosphorus deficiency, look at the soil ph and you might need to adjust with your next watering. Watch for red stems and rust colored spots developing on the leaves.

Any1 still alive in here ? . need some advices for the poor babies who seems to not like the homemade boxe! Don't leave the thread yet, I'm going to have weight infos soon enuff, planning on cutting down in 10 days or so! Buds are fattening a little so i may hit the 4 onces bar even if I ran into couple of beginner problems !
Peace

How are the little ones doing today? Still having problems? Might be over/under watering. Hows the Temp/RH in that box? Hows your PH, have you been checking it every watering? They will get really root bound quick in those solo cups. So I'd say as soon as you chop your other beauties, transplant them and get them under the LED.

Can't wait to see how your girls finish. Have you found any other seeds? Or balls? I think your 4 ounce goal is definitely obtainable. .

Hi there, nope the first 3 babies are struggling and the 3 others are doing pretty well, so I'm guessing I may overwatered them... I will try 3-4 days before giving them more water, I should cut down in 8-10 days max. So it will help them to get good led light and better environment. I did find 3-4 more seeds but it looks like it's fine down. Bud have fattened a little, I'm trying to figure out how to work that microscope that I bought haha not so easy every time you love you lose the clear shot of it... so here's pictures of the babies and the last of the crop before I chop plus one of a cola. Peace guys !
420-magazine-mobile1307873568.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1071193149.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1713068814.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1176936619.jpg
420-magazine-mobile68427164.jpg

Congrats on the girls you're getting ready to chop. They have some dence looking bud there. Looks like you're​ gonna have some nice bud for a while. The others are definitely over watered, I know cause I done the same thing at the start of my second grow. My advice is try and resist the urge to water and let the plant tell you, especially when their little. If you get to watching it will let you know by drooping a little. I thought I was letting it dry out enough cause I had one successful grow already and never had any problems but I wasn't, they need very little water when young like that. Hope they all get better and turn into monsters for you lol.✌️

Yeah overwatering was my idea too and I gave her more water what a dumb move..... since it's her green colour is pretty decent, so you think she can still make it ? I hope so, if not I'll end up with 3 or 4 plants only but oh well will give them the treat they need ! Can't wait to show you guys the final dry product!
Thank you
See you soon
Mike

Yeah overwatering was my idea too and I gave her more water what a dumb move..... since it's her green colour is pretty decent, so you think she can still make it ? I hope so, if not I'll end up with 3 or 4 plants only but oh well will give them the treat they need ! Can't wait to show you guys the final dry product!
Thank you
See you soon
Mike
Yea she could still make it, just let her dry out really well and don't give much water at a time till she gets bigger. It takes a pretty good while to recover from over watering. Always look at it like this, they can recover alot quicker from under water than over water.✌️

How's it going mike? How many days until chop? Where are they at with the trichome's? Hope everything is going good for ya man. .

Hi Kevin, so going to give the girls their last plain water tomorrow, and let them dry out until Saturday with a good 24-48 hours of darkness and will chop on Saturday. When I finally get a clear shot without moving with the microscope I can see that mostly cloudy bulb heads. Since It's my first grow I can't rely on anything to say how much weight i will end up with but oh well, I've learned and I'm going to have nice homemade grown buds for a while plus they smell pretty insane. The babies are doing ok.. my 3 purples are doing great, but my 3 bubbas, well 2 now because the most overwatered died. So I got 2 bubba left, struggling with their life too but I can see some grow even if the leaves are down so I still have hope that the transplant Saturday in the new pot plus will shoot them with my 1400W led they'll come back to life. Here's a picture of one of the big bud and one of the babies !
Have a good one
See you on Saturday !
420-magazine-mobile1796347180.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1813010887.jpg

Love the purpl coming out in the sugar leaves Mike. Can't wait to see them hanging Saturday!

Here we are guys, chopped them yesterday night since I was looking at my babies and they were looking really unhealthy. So I decided to force the chop and do the transplant in hope that they will recover with better light and bigger pot. I've been cleaning the tent and the whole room to start fresh. I have around 375g of wet weed! Not what I was expecting because it will shrink to probably 80-100g but still OK. I've learned a lot and I hope every grow will get me better results !! I found that my ph tester was unbalanced so I guess I've been giving wrong ph for a good while.... I guess it will help the babies too. So here's couples pics of the hanging ladies a picture of the trim which I'm about to turn to canna butter mmmmmmh, and a picture of the hard living babies. If you have any ideas for them to come back to life quicker, I will take them :p.
Thanks for all your advices and hope to see you in the futur; I may create a new journal since it's good for me to keep up what I do or what I did wrong.
Peace :)
420-magazine-mobile1636519677.jpg
420-magazine-mobile115643407.jpg
420-magazine-mobile690769532.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1833337995.jpg
420-magazine-mobile866001217.jpg

Here we are guys, chopped them yesterday night since I was looking at my babies and they were looking really unhealthy. So I decided to force the chop and do the transplant in hope that they will recover with better light and bigger pot. I've been cleaning the tent and the whole room to start fresh. I have around 375g of wet weed! Not what I was expecting because it will shrink to probably 80-100g but still OK. I've learned a lot and I hope every grow will get me better results !! I found that my ph tester was unbalanced so I guess I've been giving wrong ph for a good while.... I guess it will help the babies too. So here's couples pics of the hanging ladies a picture of the trim which I'm about to turn to canna butter mmmmmmh, and a picture of the hard living babies. If you have any ideas for them to come back to life quicker, I will take them :p.
Thanks for all your advices and hope to see you in the futur; I may create a new journal since it's good for me to keep up what I do or what I did wrong.
Peace :)
420-magazine-mobile1636519677.jpg
420-magazine-mobile115643407.jpg
420-magazine-mobile690769532.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1833337995.jpg
420-magazine-mobile866001217.jpg
Congrats on the harvest mike! Looks very good. I love the colors. Don't worry about the weight, just be proud that you brought them all the way to harvest. And your gonna get some great quality buds! . they probably hermied because the PH was off. But at least you know now.

Where you giving the little ones the unbalanced ph water? That could be why their unhealthy.

:bravo::goodjob: congrats Mike, those buds look great, and 100g would be just a littl shy of your original goal of 6 zips right so fuck me if you didn't do great! The little ones will bounce back with a little tlc and some proper ph water so they can get their nutes they've been locked out of. Link me the next journal, I'm looking forward to your second grow. :cheer:

Back
Top Bottom