Supergroomer - Back & Smaller Than Ever

I remember i had some Kali Mist when i was younger that was AMAZING, never forgot that smoke.....

and very interested in seeing how the super soil goes man, heard alot of good things about doc buds grow style

Quick update. I will have to upload some pics in a bit, but here is the gist.

Chopped the Cali-Jack

Trimmed up the Carnival and the C-99

Upsized the Blueberry Kush.

Also, my High Brix kit came today. I haven't even had time to get the other things I need. It got here in 2 days!!! Amazing!!!

This should work out well. The Blue Berry will be a great test. The one that I just upsized will need 2-3 more weeks to veg. Cut a clone when I put her to flower. When the clone is ready to plant, my High Brix soil will be done cooking. I will have the 2 Blue Berrys to compare side by side!! I can't wait to get my Promix. It will probably have to wait till Monday.

Happy Easter Everyone!!!! :circle-of-love::peace:

Should be perfect. I'm stoked for you. I have loved the kit this grow. Can't wait to harvest some high Brix produce!

I have been trying to read through doc's thread. One question I have. Do you ever just water them, or is it all done with drenches? He says to let them go till they are very dry. What is your experience? Once per week? :peace:

Seedlings can be longer than a week till they start filling in the roots. I let mine go truly dry in veg. And not quite fully dry in flower, a hint of moistness then. In between drenches you water with transplant water. (1/4 oz transplant spread between six plants). Instructions link in my signature. But ask me anything anytime as well and I will answer or find out!

Awesome!!! Thanks!!! It will be great having you along for the ride for advise. :circle-of-love::peace:

Oh and supergroomer take a look at the pineapple fields thread and the strain description. I am excited about this grow. People have been raving about how much they like this strain and that all phenos are keepers.

I would say my all time favorite is Twister from Flying Dutchmen. But it is no longer offered. Of what I have been growing I would say Huck Kush has been quite a wonderful plant with flavors from berry to lavender and it just super trichome covered.
P3230759.JPG

Oh and supergroomer take a look at the pineapple fields thread and the strain description. I am excited about this grow. People have been raving about how much they like this strain and that all phenos are keepers.

I would say my all time favorite is Twister from Flying Dutchmen. But it is no longer offered. Of what I have been growing I would say Huck Kush has been quite a wonderful plant with flavors from berry to lavender and it just super trichome covered.
P3230759.JPG

That looks interesting. I have this inherent fear of Pineapple after 5 out of 5 of my Pineapple chunks never even germed :straightface:. I know different strain different breeder. I just have to get it out of my head and move on. :) Thanks!!!! :circle-of-love::peace:

So I ordered Doc's High Brix kit. Gonna cook me some soil and move up to the next level!!! :circle-of-love::peace:

I'm sorry I missed this supergroomer. Excellent news. Glad to see you moving ahead with the kit. I know you'll be happy with it.

Seedlings can be longer than a week till they start filling in the roots. I let mine go truly dry in veg. And not quite fully dry in flower, a hint of moistness then. In between drenches you water with transplant water. (1/4 oz transplant spread between six plants). Instructions link in my signature. But ask me anything anytime as well and I will answer or find out!

The TransWater is done as a drench as well supergroomer. All watering is done by drench while in the one gallon pots and then continuing to do so if in 7-10 gallon pots. I have totes I use for drenching. Ziggy uses bus trays from a restaurant. They look perfect for the job. While in one gallons small paint buckets work really well.

It won't take you any time at all to adapt.

Back
Top Bottom