Growing for seed

LizardKing

Ok, this might have already been asked, but Does anyone here grow to get more seeds, And how do you do it, do you let a male plant next to a female plant till it blooms, or has anyone ever stressed a plant into being a hermi on purpose, and how long does it take for a seed to mature to the point of being able to grow?
:bongrip:

I also have wondered about this. I have another question to pose with yers. will seeds be able to form under flourecent lights? and does it matter if the seeds came from the same bud male/female, and created seeds?

I was told at one point that SmokeyMacPot had a thread going simular to this one. I've done some searching, but can't find it. Maybe he'll see this thread and lend us a hand. I have a lot of the same questions. If I'm growing for seed, when do I harvest, and how should I cure so the seeds don't get damaged? Smokey?

oh i have something kool people should know if not already
You can get ur own feminised seeds by getting a hermie and letting the hermie pollinate a female=fem seeds or ive heard u can make seeds female with alot of chemicals but im organic
Peace yall

Back
Top Bottom