Guess It's Time for Wood to Post One

Mango4.JPG

Heres the Mango that outgrew it's shoes. She'll love it outside anyways.

Family5.JPG
Well heres my veg room going with the 20/4 light cycle. I also use Technaflora at half strength, through out most my grows. Once they are established.

Pot_Luck_1.JPG

This is the Guess who's Parent. She been in flowering camber for close to 6 Weeks. sorry I'm not sure this jounal now I well pay alittle more attension to time frames.

I been growing with the technaflora products at half strength on my plants. I throw in some of the fowfarm flowering fert's open sesame, beastie, and cha ching after they show flower. I been using black gold amended with perlite and vermicelite. My other half, well she's a MG girl. Shes just now starting to flower out. Man she looks like she's going to be a yielder. You just can't beat mother nature for light. I just wished I started her in a larger pot. Well next year I will. Been a wierd start growing here. I just moved like 3 months ago. So all my crop is kind of a mis mash. The veg room now is kind of organized. I hope to run like a 15 plant crop this time. Just need another 100 watter and then bag the spare room for a flower chamber. Rite now I'm vegging and flowering in 6x6 tents. I never did the hydro thing much but I plan on doing alittle experimenting this year. I bought one of those drip ring systems. Even made a daisy cloner, so now I'm just waiting on the roots to show for the transplant. Soon as that starts I'll post a shot

Back
Top Bottom