Guess It's Time for Wood to Post One

Well it's fall time in the air, and the plants are showing small flowers. Prettiest time of the year for me. But with the flowers come the worries. Least to all us outside growers. You hear of all these fools out there rigging blasting caps and razors, carring ak's to safe gaurd their shit. These fools give growers a bad name. But I worry about kids climbing my fence. So I 'chain up' my plants. You can go to any sporting goods store and buy seven stand leader matieral for making sturgen leaders. And crimping sleves. I loop the leader around the base and crimp it kind of snug around the base of my plant, then fasten it to a wall, log, ect. Least if someone tries to snag your plant the leader won't slide over the main root ball and surely won't slide over the top part. Unless he doesn't knows it's 'chained up' it will give you time you need to beat the crap out the mfer. I put afew noise makers strung on my leader material. Can's ect'. I don't want to put this karma out there, but a oz of prevention, you know the rest Stay Down Ya'll

8-29-09_2.JPG

Thanks Dude yea shes going to be a producer. I'm hoping close to 2 lb's. Hey anyone out there have a thought? I'm wonder what most think a good starting feed wood be for newly rooted clones. I've got the eco drip ring unit. I was thinking of 1/4 strength fert's with alittle 'root 66'. I've got the tecnaflora fert's. Any imput with be get help.

them is afew of my ladies I have going i the veg tent, I'll have a update soon never trip, and stay down all woods.......

Back
Top Bottom