Wood's Doghouse #1

Oh BTW I have like 6-9 new strains popping up. I did a dna lemon skunk, theres a kandy kush, ams, iced grapefruit, bullshark, acouple g-13x haze, woman woman, sourcream. And I'm waiting on some bc sweetooth.
The sweet tooth is a fast finisher. They say can be as fast as 40 days. They only sell regular seeds of this strain. I've grown it before. I grew it start to finish in a home made box that was like 3x4' and 4' tall. It was lite up with like 8 t-12's for lite. And if my oldtimers isn't too bad I rememeber it was great smoke. Hey 40 days can't hardly be beat. Even autoflowering can't beat that. Well Keepem Green all;

growing sweet tooth now....tried some in b.c. when i could still go to canada, loved to go there and shop....good stuff....i got my seeds from barneys and they look similar, and finish in 7wks too....so far it looks great....and smell s heavenly....got a kandy kush so will be watching on that one...and ams, so am really watching....the tooth is a great one tho....smoked some in a public park in total fog in b.c. couldnt see my hand in front of face...got soooo lost...hugs, L

hey woods,
came by to catch up and post this....hope ya dont mind....for some reason i dont get notices when there are posts here, so trying again.....hope all is good for you and yours....high miss j....things are rip roaring wet here, with a chance of freezing this wkend....sure feels like it....nearly everything that went thru the heat of summer in my garden is trying to seed....be glad when theyre done.....hugs, L

public service announcement...VOTE OMM..please...VOTE OMM.. i want omm to win....just began campaigning for him when i found out my name was up there....boooooo.......i think for all the work you all have done and gone so out of your way to help others, its his turn....and i think it is a great way of letting him know how loved and appreciated he is during this time of illness..(and other times too)..we miss him very much, and need him and his cheer....hes one of the good guys....besides it was his birthday....now get out there and rock the vote.....go vote....go vote, OMM....thank you, and this ad was not approved by omm, but was by me.....he needs the handy pocket vape for his lungs....yeah team.....GET OUT THERE AND VOTE....hugs, L

bump:cheer::cheer:

Oh BTW I have like 6-9 new strains popping up. I did a dna lemon skunk, theres a kandy kush, ams, iced grapefruit, bullshark, acouple g-13x haze, woman woman, sourcream. And I'm waiting on some bc sweetooth.
The sweet tooth is a fast finisher. They say can be as fast as 40 days. They only sell regular seeds of this strain. I've grown it before. I grew it start to finish in a home made box that was like 3x4' and 4' tall. It was lite up with like 8 t-12's for lite. And if my oldtimers isn't too bad I rememeber it was great smoke. Hey 40 days can't hardly be beat. Even autoflowering can't beat that. Well Keepem Green all;

Hello there Norcaliwood :) Strolling through the neighborhood and see you have a great new line-up.

I'd like to see that Sweet tooth do it's thing, :reading420magazine: all your plants reflect your master grower skillz. :bravo:

You got it :peace:

Hey Pop's. Lav I want to see if this is the same Sweet Tooth is the same I use to grow. I seen that that Barney Sweet Tooth, but it's a differnt strain. They, 'Barneys' claim a 9-10 week I think on flowering. The first Sweet Tooth was from up there in Canada. BC Sweet Tooth. And it flowers are a rate that even, Canada could grow, outside. It's got a 40-50 day flower cycle. Shaves min 2 weeks off most. I looked hard for fem seeds that had same time frame but I could'nt find em. I've heard afew differnt kinds Sweet Tooth#33. But if this is what I rememebr I think I'll be switching alot of my floor space. Time will tell; I'll get a new journal going soon. Rite now I got afew new strains coming up. And 10 almost ripe females in the chamber. Soon as that ST show's I'll be starting 4-5 seeds to get acouple girls going. I'll probley start a new on with them. I get long winded and to 'spun' to keep the same page going. Anyways I'll kept posted everyone I hope your stuff is going great Keepem Green

Hey Pop's. Lav I want to see if this is the same Sweet Tooth is the same I use to grow. I seen that that Barney Sweet Tooth, but it's a differnt strain. They, 'Barneys' claim a 9-10 week I think on flowering. The first Sweet Tooth was from up there in Canada. BC Sweet Tooth. And it flowers are a rate that even, Canada could grow, outside. It's got a 40-50 day flower cycle. Shaves min 2 weeks off most. I looked hard for fem seeds that had same time frame but I could'nt find em. I've heard afew differnt kinds Sweet Tooth#33. But if this is what I rememebr I think I'll be switching alot of my floor space. Time will tell; I'll get a new journal going soon. Rite now I got afew new strains coming up. And 10 almost ripe females in the chamber. Soon as that ST show's I'll be starting 4-5 seeds to get acouple girls going. I'll probley start a new on with them. I get long winded and to 'spun' to keep the same page going. Anyways I'll kept posted everyone I hope your stuff is going great Keepem Green

yep, i first tried it in b.c. too, so im hoping its the same, if not let me know where you got yours....this one jumped the track today, it was developing faster than the paper work said...so curious as to how long it will take....its in the final fert. stage now before the flush, looks like this stage will get cut short also....has buds from the bottom of the limb to the top,...im curious also....so we'll need to keep in touch with whats going on....best to you both, from us...L and hubby

Works for me Lav. I hope to get them first half the week. And I'll post em as they go. I have started afew diff strains and heres a strange one, a triple G-13XHaze;
Odd_sprout.JPG

It's from the same seed I grew Chewi. I don't plan on vegging her to long.
I also strated some Iced Grapefruit 'IG' I topped her earlier than I wood recomend to anyone. But it took and I waited one set and topped her again. She should be a fine little bush;
Iced_Grapefruit3.JPG

I also have a nice little 'Vantage' going from clone. The mother is sweet smoke. I have acouple more of her in the flower room. Some are like 4-5 weeks into flower mode. And the first harvest of her was hella bushy nice yield and great herbs. I could see doing a whole grow with her clones. But that won't let me start acouple ntrains here and there. So I don't think a orginized grow could ever work here. I like the Kaos. Well Miss Vantage;
Mom_s.JPG

I also have another new one. From Bulldog Seeds, called BullShark;
BullShark.JPG

Well thats what's kinda new here. Weather outside?????????? Snow???????????????
They call for some. I know it snowed acoss the river I hear. And My Ladies Son is coming up for a vist. I hear he's got Mt Hood on his mind also. Don't ask me but I'd bet 100 to 1 they got snow. Something I never tried, sking. Well thanks for peeking in my little thead, and I hope you enjoyed.; Keepem Green

wow, that looks nice....
just finished doing 8 of ours in....now to fill up the room again....what a job...fun tho, if your back doesnt do you in....mines threatening....but thats life....i like starting new and diff plants .. always an adventure....hugs to all, L

Been a long hard road back up to where I got in my grow. Along time ago, when Cali first gave out cards, I got one, But laws back then worth worth the paper it was written on. About 4 months after I got my permit and had it posted on the wall, police raided a grow I had going. They took 12, 1000 watters, I had 6 Lite rails, and a custom fitted top drip hydro made outta 6" PVC pipes. Well regardless I got busted for some BS and got a year out of it. I swore I'd never grow inside again. But after awhile I bought one of them 150 watters and made my cardboard bow grow room with PC exhaust fans, In a closet. I found a old pic from those days but it won't let me post it. Oh well. I think this thread is getting alittle long winded. Wonder what I should call my 'next' thread.Well I have some plants well into flowering. Seems like we just did alot of trimming. But we have a cool little White Siberian well well along. Maybe 2 weeks to go. That usually means three weeks+ Shes a cool 'little' plant maybe a oz is bout all. But next thread is going to be started rite. A over sized flower room. Man will that be nice??????????? Room to wonder around in the space between. Instead of having to move all the plants around all the time.Well I guess I'll have to see if I can keep it clear. Naw. Room going to be @ 12X12'. And y'all seen the lite setup. Should be interesting.
I will update plants as I harvest. From this grow. I hate to look of plants under a HPS. Well I guess I'll debate about a new thread name; Thanks for reading my BS. Y'all Keep em Green

Thanks all and I wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving. And A Green rest of this year.
Everyone here keep it going

Well my lazy azz haven't started a new one yet. I'm pondering new names. But I always have something going on. I just took a small White Siberian I pulled from the flower room. I did it to give Miss J something to do. I think she was getting bored. JK Babe. That woman has more energy than a 12 year old sometimes. But here is White at 8 weeks flowering. Well there about anyways. The smoke I got from her mother was smooth kick ass smoke. And shes a easy plant to grow. Fast finisher and she is resistant to bugs and mold. Good plant for someone who wants ease.
????????????????????/ having problems getting my pic's to download sorry keeps saying doesn't support this yet.??????????????????????????????
Never didn't work before. Must just be a bug or something. I'll come back and try again in awhile Thanks for baring with me Keep em Green.

Back
Top Bottom