Wood's Garden #2

Well I guess I'm going to start another journal. The first I did was alittle mixed up not nothing hwta I could post ect. So I'll try to fine tune this one alittle. Starting off with new plants. I'll keep my old one going till I finish the plants I had started durning it. This is a continual grow.

Well seeds are not doing near as good as I fare in the fall or spring. The temp outside was 39 degrees last nite. Even tho I grow in the garage its been like 60 degree out there. And the seedling box hovers in at around 60 degrees. I resently bought another powergrower and have plans on growing a Warlock Plant in it. The temps in the hydro are same at 60. I'm not sure whats a good temp seeing I'm fairly new to hydro.
Warlock.JPG

And I also have a G-13 going. I just placed it in the root riot. But like I said they are taking awhile to show. All I can guess is due to low temps. Here was it last nite
G-133.JPG

And now this morning;
G-13_2.JPG

I have afew others I'll be starting this thread with which I'll post abit later in the day.

Heres my Blue Berry, these are fem seeds. They are under 600 Watts MH 20/4 lighting.
B-Berry_2.JPG

These are KC-Whites they also are in my veg tent. These are a potluck male/female plant. The temps don't seem to effect the larger plants. So come colder weather I might have to move my seedling tent indoors till spring.
KC-White2.JPG

I also have a strain I never seen before, Called Bahia Blackhead they also m/f potluck;
Bahia_Blackhead_2.JPG

I must be doing something rite these plants are 12" tall and still haven't touched their feed leaves;
Feed_Leaves.JPG

I also have 3 Northern Lites out there that are just above ground which I'll post laters. Hope ya'll enjoy the trip.

Doc I always grow with black gold amended with blood,bone meals, and abit of perlite for measure. I start off with 1/4th Technaflora Nert's till flowering them depending on thier looks got to 1/2-full strengthen topped of with the Foxfarm tri pack of phoshorus's.
None are my grow's are complete without least 1 church going. This one too. Here's 4th gerneration 'Miss J'
Church_4th_generation.JPG

I also have afew northern lites out there. I think it was like the 18th they poked their heads out.
Northern_Lites.JPG

Here's the G-13 an warlock. I decided to put the G-13 in a hydro system. It's another drip ring system and I'll be using General Hydro nert's in it. I have the sprout in the hydro allready and I have 1/8the strength nert's in it, and Warlock is in dirt.
G-13_and_Warlock.JPG

Thanks for tuning in ya'll.

Well afew days later and here's that Warlock sprout. The temps are cold out in my garage and they seem to have slowed down alot. Outside temps are low 40's. The garage is mid 40's to 50 at nite.
Warlock1.JPG

I ended up putting the G-13 in the hydro and it too seems slow to me. The temps of the water go down to 55 at nite and up to 64 in the daytime.
G-134.JPG

Heres the Northern Lites, they got to the point the cold don't seem to bother them much anymore
Northern_Lites1.JPG

And the last I have rite now in my Seedling tent is the 'Church' clone shes finally started taken off.
Church_4th_Gen_.JPG

Thx yall for peeking in and hope all ya'll had a Great Thanksgiving Day

Well haven't been here in a few. But as we all know there isn't a whole lot of changes. Atleast they don't change fast enough for me. Does anyone know a way to grow a plant in a week? To FULL flower?. Now that could be intresting. There is a place that sells seed and they claim to have flower down to 30-40 days. But at 2 grand+ for 10 seed? Oh well I can dream can't I? Well here is the Blue berry I have going. They are still outside and they are growing. Maybe slower than normal, but I stay busy on my older garden.
Blue_B.JPG

Ofcourse I always post the Miss Janet AkA Church shes loving life now that I transplanted her.
Missy_Janet_4th_Gen_.JPG

My 'Old Lady', long as she don't see me type that I won't get hit. She had a Pasion Flower outside for years. It looked like it was going to die this winter so I cliped a branch and cloned her one. Blends in good don't it? I'm trying to hide a flower in a dope patch. JK
Pasion_Flower.JPG

I also took the N-Lites out for a drink. Here's where they stand now.
N-Lites.JPG

I wanna thx yall for looking in. I have alot of pic's to catch up on. This last week has been very busy. Keep it green Ya'll

Looking good dont know where to start lot going on here .... wish it was 40 here though....

Well Ben don't look like much 'YET' these plants are in my starter tent. Thx for the coment tho GL with ur's

Stealth, hell I don't even know where to start at. This grow is kind of a off shoot of my other. That thread was getting alittle long, and I know I hate long winded threads. But thx for peeking in.

Hey dude you need to update, I know you have alot going--leave the grow room and type. There is always something neat going on with your grows... Your other half:cool:

Back
Top Bottom