H2OGanjaFarmr's Large Closet Grow - 2010

UPDATE TIME:

Well... they're definitely looking much better than they were last week... they are now starting week 5 and I'm contemplating kicking into flower, If I hadn't had so many problems up to now I would have probably kicked them in a week or two ago, but I'm not sure if I should wait another week.
The Strawberry's are still a bit mutated and others have some tip curl and burn. There are a couple that are growing weird because they are getting more light reflected from the wall than the light apparently. I thought when I was building it I should put a light mover in but didn't really put too much thought into it... I think next grow I will definitely add a LR 3.5.

PIC TIME:
Sorry about the pics... the lens kept fogging up... I wiped it off a couple times but it would fog up again before I took a pic.
rsz_DSC01362.jpg

Here's the tip curl and burn...
rsz_DSC01363.jpg

rsz_DSC01364.jpg

Here are the 4 Strawberry Cough's...
rsz_DSC01366.jpg

:thanks: For stopping by... Next pics I'll leave the camera in the room for awhile before taking pics... LOL

H2OGanjaFarmr :ganjamon:

UPDATE TIME:
Okay... I know it's been awhile... Sorry, Dealing with court shiznit... I've been on just not long enough to download pics to my comp and resize and upload and post... LOL.
I threw the girls into flower on the 21st... they're looking pretty good all in all... I had some sweat dripping down the walls and puddling so I tossed in a dehumidifier and took care of that problemo before it could cause me any pain in flowering... LOL. Anyway... I know what you're waiting for so no delay...

PIC TIME:
Here's One Day in... 22nd...
Yes... they are still under MH... I need to buy a 1000w HPS, all of my 1000w HPS lamps are in use in my other room right now... Should have a HPS in there within the next couple days... :)

rsz_DSC01371.jpg

So... I found a handy purpose for that pvc drain line in the back... Dehumidifier drain line... The cardboard is on there so the plants don't get beat to shit... it's just directing the air out of the top... :)
rsz_DSC01372.jpg

rsz_DSC01373.jpg

rsz_DSC01374.jpg

Here's Four Days in... 25th...
I know, I need to put that damn cord on the wall or something... I just never got around to it and now they are growing so nice around it... LOL.

rsz_DSC01376.jpg

rsz_DSC01377.jpg

rsz_DSC01378.jpg

Thanks for stopping by... hope to hear from you... :)

Hey Ganja.

Didn't even know you had a journal going. Looks like I arrived at just the right time!

Plants are a rockin man! (passes spliff)

SF

Yeah... finally... LOL.
The ladies gave me some hard times in the beginning. They're definetly looking much better than they were the first couple weeks... they're blowing up now.
Thanks for stoping by bro... *takes the spliff... puffs... puffs... passes it back your way* *smacks tongue to roof of mouth* "good shit bro" "I detect a slight kush influence"... LOL

yo h20 saw your post n pitvipers thread thought id stopn n and say hey ... nice set up plants look great!!!!:grinjoint:

Thanks bro... I appreciate it. It's just my small room, nothing fancy, something I threw together out of some stuff in storage combined with what I could come up with financially after my major legal ILLEGAL rape... I plan on putting up more journals... I have some others in flower right now and when those come out I'll be finishing up the room. After the police raped my last LEGAL grow I threw some stuff together REAL quickly just to get going and am waiting for them to finish up so I can frame in a room and get back to what I'm used to... they went as far as ripping down my walls... it's just amazing how radically they feel about marijuana even when it's legal... some programming in police academy... LMAO.

Thanks bro... I appreciate it. It's just my small room, nothing fancy, something I threw together out of some stuff in storage combined with what I could come up with financially after my major legal ILLEGAL rape... I plan on putting up more journals... I have some others in flower right now and when those come out I'll be finishing up the room. After the police raped my last LEGAL grow I threw some stuff together REAL quickly just to get going and am waiting for them to finish up so I can frame in a room and get back to what I'm used to... they went as far as ripping down my walls... it's just amazing how radically they feel about marijuana even when it's legal... some programming in police academy... LMAO.

Hey Ganja.

I remember you mentioned this some time ago. Totally sucks man!

Just curious, has your case been discharged yet? Any possibility for you filing an unlawful prosecution case of some sort against the PD? Malicious prosecution of some sort, it sounds like.

Obviously, we all want to respect your privacy, so please only share what you feel necessary. Basically, I'm saying I don't mean to pry, but just curious if you think it could go somewhere. I can't begin to imagine how aggravating the whole situation must be for you.

I don't remember reading of many of these cases of legal grows, and perhaps yours could be precedent setting. Just some thoughts.

Grow on brotha!
SF

Hey Ganja.

I remember you mentioned this some time ago. Totally sucks man!

Just curious, has your case been discharged yet? Any possibility for you filing an unlawful prosecution case of some sort against the PD? Malicious prosecution of some sort, it sounds like.

Obviously, we all want to respect your privacy, so please only share what you feel necessary. Basically, I'm saying I don't mean to pry, but just curious if you think it could go somewhere. I can't begin to imagine how aggravating the whole situation must be for you.

I don't remember reading of many of these cases of legal grows, and perhaps yours could be precedent setting. Just some thoughts.

Grow on brotha!
SF

Hasn't been totally dismissed yet... I hate court shiznit... all kinds of bindings and delays and reschedules... nothing is short and simple when it comes to court. The police are complete iggiots... LOL. They want the prosecution to move forward with it... it's got cross jurisdictional matters as well cause I live some ways from my grow. So while the prosecuters are all scratching their heads and trying to figure things out. The police have continued pushing them to move forward and eventually called my Probation Officer telling her I was involved in illegal activity so now I have a case of probation violation and that's been pushed off twice and probably about to be pushed off again cause the judge wants to see how the prosecuters proceed... LOL. It should definitely set some presedent... And my lawyer is definitely talking about suing... I believe he's already involved the ACLU. Hopefully after the lawsuit I can afford to go Warehouse Style... LOL. That'd be nice!!

Oh and I'll tell you what I tell EVERYONE else (even the cops)... I'll keep growing till the day I die... Have you ever seen a marijuana plant growing out of a prison toilet? If they lock me up you'll see it on the ten o clock news... :yummy:

Oh and I'll tell you what I tell EVERYONE else (even the cops)... I'll keep growing till the day I die... Have you ever seen a marijuana plant growing out of a prison toilet? If they lock me up it'll be on the ten o clock new... :yummy:

LOL If they ask you "what's that growing in the toilet?" Just tell them it's a fungus. :cool:

LOL If they ask you "what's that growing in the toilet?" Just tell them it's a fungus. :cool:
LMAO... I'd just eat it real quick and say "what? I don't see anything in the toilet"... If I'm put in I'll cross breed and start a new strain called Purple Toilet water, or Jail House Blues... :)
If you've ever been in jail you know no fungus can grow in those toilets bro... LOL... The presure behind those damn things will pull you in... :)
I know the statement I just wrote made it sound like I've been in jail but understand to anyone out there who hasn't been behind bars... ANY criminal charges brought against you will put you behind bars even if it's only until arraignment... The stupidist procedure I've seen is the judge saying 10,000 dollar bond or 10% bailif take him away... then oh I have the cash on me... then, it doesn't work that way... I was arraigned for a charge where I walked in off the street the judge said 10000 or 10 I said heres the 1000 bucks and they put me in cuffs then in holding then fingerprinted, pictured and booked, dressed and in a cell for all or 30 min then given my clothes back and released... LOL. If you've ever been processed you know how long it takes to complete one of those steps let alone all of them... how much money was wasted? I'll tell ya what bro... the more I see of the legal system the more I realize how seriously fucked up it really is...

Excuse my lateness H20. You're plants made a comback and are exploding with growth. Nice job bro :blushsmile:

Back
Top Bottom