Moslows 2010 Greenhouse Grow

Ya B.S they are lookin a little better today and not budding yet luckley..
Thanks OMM Not much I can do but getter done!!

Here's the specs on the polycarbonate I ordered for the GH roof.

- Lightweight and long lasting!
- Will not film over after long exposure to sunlight.
- Tough, practically shatterproof, 8mm polycarbonate material maintains 78% light transmission over years of use.
- Hollow, twin-wall construction gives superior insulating capabilities for better heat retention and lower fuel costs.
- Weighs only 1.5 KG/m2 — 1/12 that of glass.
- Virtually no UV penetration.
- No condensation, even when outside temperature is 32˚F and inside is 73˚F, with 80% humidity, providing manufacturer's recommendations are followed.
- Highly flame resistant, with a flashpoint of 1,166˚F.
- 10 year warranty

104471b.jpg

Doesn't burning sulfer produce sulfur dioxide which combines with water vapor to make sulfuric acid, or 'acid rain'? I guess a little works against PM, but too much is too much. I live in my grow room air, and if it's humid enough for fungus, it's too muggy for me. I haven't burned sulfur in 50 yrs, when I was a bright boy with a Gilbert chemistry set. :)

That polycarbonate has some juicy specs. Is it guaranteed against hailstones?
Must just bend instead of breaking. Da kine
How about snow load?

Ya BUD STANK You got the high part right anyway...lol....

Propag, Not sure why it burnt em so bad, Actually did less amount than the past years..Oh well burn and live to not do it again...........

WOOOOOOWHOOOO roof package finally came today... It was after 2pm but was able to get front half installed. A bit time consuming but well worth it. Gotta laugh it just started pouring down rain. Hope I don't have any leaks...HAHAHA

100_3074_1600x1200_.jpg

100_3075_1600x1200_.jpg

COMIN BACK FROM SULFUR BURN...

100_3079_1600x1200_.jpg

WHITE WIDOW IS 6' now but a little skimpy since I stripped her..

100_3077_1600x1200_.jpg

So very glad to see your girls weren't killed by the sulfur...they look to have forgiven and forgot and are on a mission...a mission to grow big buds! :tokin:

I love that greenhouse, it is amazing...love how light it looks inside and the clarity of that poly is nice.

:peace: brother.

Looks like a nice save.

That roof material is the bomb! The nursery in Truckee, CA at 7000 feet used the same stuff. Truckee is regularly the one of the top 5 for most coldest days each year in cont USA, and averages well over 10 feet of snow per year. -just a few miles from the site of the donner party.

Thanks OMM, PropaGator, SUN and MountainHigh......

420, I beleive so for now. I am going to order some SNS 244 FUNGICIDE and give it a try.... Thank you much..

SnowBender, It has already improved temp. inside, Keeping it warmer at night and we have been getting down to low 50's...Thanks.

Finished roof, paint, gutters on GH and steps and paint on indoor grow room last night and today.. Might even be ready before winter hits....LOL...
I'M GOING TO ADD 6' x 12' TO INDOOR ROOM. But with dirt floor.. Ordered a heating cable with thermostat that you bury to keep the roots warm no more pots. Designed it with lift up door for easy change out of sunshine mix. Also going with drip line with inline feeder. Trying to make it as easy as i can to care for and get max results.

My new 100' retractable water hose with levelwind gotta love it..
100_3084_1600x1200_.jpg

100_3085_1600x1200_.jpg

100_3088_1600x1200_.jpg

Veiw from the Greehouse

100_3099enhanced_1600x1200_.jpg

Salmon, dungeness crab and spotted shrimp when they are in season....Oysters and clams toooo. If you know where to go theres some Big Halibut close by too... Seafood and eat it...hahaha

OK, I was thinking that your GH and setting were really nice, but that's approaching nirvana now ;).

I went surf perch fishing today with my son. One of those rare days out there when the wind is down and there's little kelp to get snagged on. They weren't bitin', but that's just a bonus on days like today.

What an awesome GH site JJ!

JJ I don't know why you want to come over here? :) You have your own heaven right there!!!!!
That GH is just perfect old Buddy. Warm soil? You have it all!

Oh! Wait I remember now! Warm Hawaiian days and to just kick back. I working on a big stash for us to try to smoke! :)

SUN your right about the perch suf fishing...Been there done that...haha..
THANKS
OMM you hit the nail on the head...SUN SUN SUN....THANK YOU..
The girls are finally starting to look healthy again and starting to bud.. Last year I was trimmin buds before now...Hope the weather holds out or else I'll be hangin lights in there to finish them off...

SHARKS BREATH
100_3101_1600x1200_.jpg

SHARKS BREATH

100_3103_1600x1200_.jpg

LA CONFDENTIAL

100_3104_1600x1200_.jpg

LA WOMAN

100_3106_1600x1200_.jpg

JJ it's looking good :cheer:
Those girls are recovered as far as I can tell! :)

You may have been trimin this time last year, but you old Fart you were trimin all the way to Xmas too. :):):):)

Hope you don't have to get lights! You will make people think a UFO has landed. :cheer:
Take care of yourself my friend :)

Moslow,
I am impressed by ur resilience and persistence. Haven't been around much in the past 4-6 months. Just caught up on ur grow. Damn man, u are an inspirational grower and a REAL cannabis warrior in my book man. Plenty of people woulda let the bad days with cancer and treatment be the reason to quit but u just keep goin. WOW! nice recovery from the PM. The greenhouse look great, good job on the construction. The scenery there looks amazing, the stuff dreams are made of [hate to sound cliche(ish)]. Anyhow jus wanted drop in and show some love bro. Who knows how long it'll be b4 I drop in again. Keep it up brother. :peace:

BWC so nice to have you stop by and thank you for the compliments, your to sweet. Hope all is good for you and yours my friend and a big hug with it.

OMM they already think i'm an alien as it is...lol
Heres a couple just to keep updated on progress.

LEMON SKUNK
100_3151_1600x1200_.jpg

WHITE WIDOW
100_3152_1600x1200_.jpg

THE GIRLS
100_3156_1600x1200_.jpg

THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN POLY AND CORRUGATED PLASTIC.
100b3120_1600x1200_.jpg

Hi JJ I'll say an update! :)

If I were close i would be :wood: on your door! :grinjoint:

I love Lemon Skunk. Good Good smoke!

White Widow is going crazy on you. Yahooooo!

JJ you are a true grower, the place is filling up fast! :)

Your right there's big difference between poly and plastic.

Looks like full speed ahead! :cheer:

Back
Top Bottom