Greenjeans Greenhouse HodgePodge Grow 2020

Which version smokey. I've never been able to find organic version. And that scares me more than neem.
IMG_20200913_151310.jpg

peavey mart
I think our TSC store is going to be a Peavy soon - is it pretty much the same???
I was using Safers but it was getting expensive!!!
I think you can play loose with this but I would try a table spoon of Murphy's in a gallon of warm water and maybe a tablespoon of listerine - I have no idea what the listerine does but I've seen something about adding alcohol so...

I did see that, yes in my area it is changing to Peavy. Also a Home Hardware had a BMR sign on it not too long ago.

I went with the almanac recipe because I have no patience to wait until tomorrow to go get the Safer's. I used the alcohol version and cut the recipe into thirds.
Good luck!

I think our TSC store is going to be a Peavy soon - is it pretty much the same???
I was using Safers but it was getting expensive!!!
I think you can play loose with this but I would try a table spoon of Murphy's in a gallon of warm water and maybe a tablespoon of listerine - I have no idea what the listerine does but I've seen something about adding alcohol so...
Yeah peavey mart’s more of a agriculture store/hardware store, and everything in between.

my child hoods friends mom once told me that the listerine draws the critters in, and the soap suffocates them.:ganjamon:

homemade ride on you
Yeah, Morley has worked out "OK" - The seat swivels, which I thought would be good but I think I will fix it - I also put a larger pulley on the blade motor and it seems to cut much better - the real test will be when the leaves have to be chopped!!!

@Konks Dirt Empire and @greenjeans

I heard back from that hydroponic store and they saidwe can’t get neem oil in Canada so I asked what to use in its place and they said Doktor doom 420 spray.
I have read about that product and it apparently contains petroleum distillates. That might not be to healthy.

hydroponic store and they saidwe can’t get neem oil in Canada
They want you to buy their stuff of course.

Yes Neem-oil is available in Canada, finding some with any concentration of azadirachtin can be a real challenge also.
Neem-oil based pesticides are illegal, and/or very few are, one exception I could find, TreeAzin, which contains Contains 5% azadirachtin.

So you would need to make your own with the neem-oil, and as soon as you call it a pesticide with neem oil it is illegal for agricultural use in Canada.

Not to start a conflict, just wanted to try to keep some the facts straight in my head :rofl: .

The distinction comes from how the product is marketed, if the neem-oil is not marketed as a pesticide then it is legal (body care etc..) What you do after that is your own problem :)

:peace:

Hey Gang - hope everyone is keeping their heads down and staying healthy!!!! It's getting weird out there!!!!
I have started a slow harvest - mostly because of aphids - but on the bright side, this years product seems much better than last and I haven't got to the good plants yet!!! Stevie Nicks and L'il Cookie are in the greenhouse and have much further to go, both are looking pretty healthy - I'll try to get some pics.
I have pretty much finished the furnace and so far it seems to be working out OK - one hitch is that when the aqua-stat shuts off the fans, there seems to be enough air getting into the firebox that the fire keeps going - might not be a problem when it gets colder but I'm afraid to put in a full charge of wood - I'd hate like hell to have to throw a bucket of water on it!!!

furnace1.jpg

Hey - @Backlipslide - I covered up those steel studs just so your arousal level would subside!!!:rofl:
I am also 37 loads into my 50 load goal for firewood and legs and hips are still barely hangin' in!! Thank gawd for weed!!!!

Would love to see some pics of your plants!! Maybe that’ll get my motor-a-going again, since you covered up those sexy steel studs!! :laughtwo: ;)

the furnace looks great! Very well finished and put together!! I hope you don’t have to put a bucket of water on the fire but, cold weathers a comin!! Might work into your favour here!

Lol insulating is one of the easiest things I can do in my trade, except for pushing a broom of course lol...

I wish I did it piece work rather then hourly. Would have made way more money.

I love the way the blue cookie looks to be flowering!! Hope you get an amazing harvest off her!!

Hope you get an amazing harvest off her!!
Thanx Back - I thought I saw a hint of amber!! It is amazing the difference in the buds on her and the other non descript outdoor gals!! The other plants have little buds with lots of leaf. I also like the manageable size. I could get at least 6 of these gals in my greenhouse!!!
I sure hope I have pollinated the one bud site on her and Stevie Nicks!!! Big plans for next year!!! If I am real lucky, maybe do a cross of Stevie Nicks and L'il Cookie!!!

one seed wasn’t a dud for you
Yeah - it was touch and go for quite a while!! She had a pretty rough start - almost everything seemed to go wrong - glad we didn't give up!!! Here she is, bottom right - all kind of off colour and curled up!! Early June I think.
new gals 5-12-20.jpg

Back
Top Bottom