Moslows 2010 Greenhouse Grow

moslowjj

Nug of the Month: Aug 2009
Hey everybody...Some new changes for the greenhouse are landlord didn't like the smell last year so I bought a 12" vortex fan with a new phresh filter which is half the weight of regular carbon filters I believe it will handle her dislike of oders..For $850.00 it better. Plus had to run seperate power with meter to my place and green house which is 400 ' from meter this all cost me another $1200.00 Also expanding another 6'x16' addon to greenhouse.. Should increase yeild by qiute a bit... Going to stick with the sunshine mix #4 But hav'nt decided on nutes and bloom yet. Going to be intresting going with all seeds instead of just 2 mothers like last year. Going to have 15 different breeds with 2 of them autoflowering. If they work like they say it will help with the mould problem that occours here in sept. and oct. Sheesh august buds would be greattttt. Hers my list of seeds I have bought. See you all soon as I get seeds going....Peace.....moslow

moslowjj.jpg

Hey Moslow!

This sounds like this is gonna be even better than your last grow which was awesome! Great strains!, and I can't wait to see the new changes! Have you thought about making a darkening system for the greenhouse to finish them before the high humidity sets in?? Just a thought.

Anyway, I'm in for sure. Good luck and happy growing!!

Ok here we go.....Were off and runnin...Day 1 of germination. Going to be a heck of a lot of choice's come crop out time......

moslowjj2.jpg

Thanks guys.. Its good to be back....:thanks:

Ok this is what I am planning to use for super crop of meds this year.
DYNA GROW FOR VEG. 7-9-5
EARTH JUICE VEG 2-1-1 FOR EVERY OTHER FEEDING
EARTH JUICE BLOOM 0-3-1
DYNA GROW BLOOM ?-?-? Have to check this one
AND Something new for me called Great White premium Mycorrhizae Its a microbial fungi that helps roots which greatly enhanses plant growth and vigor... We shall see...:bongrip:

Thank you Bud stankalot....

Setting Sun, I'm doin Ok I gotta move and I'm taken the greenhouse with me..Really going to be a challange this year but I think I can pull it off if I don't croak doin it...lol
Thanks BWC BayArea Glad ur in..You always are a blast to have around...

Ya last year was awesome Papa Green Glad to have ya hangin....

Well heres what came up...9 out of 15.. Would like to blame the seeds but I believe I stuckem down the hole to deep cause I split the rock wool and they all had root but died quick.. My mistake dumby....

100_2982_1600x1200_.JPG

Back
Top Bottom