Moslows 2010 Greenhouse Grow

JJ, I am pleased and impressed by the health and vigor in your GH.
Your plant photos are like a catalog of strains' potential.
Their natural form is important when planning a contrived indoor room.

Who is that lovely lady in the lower right? I know that they had a rough early life,
living on your truck while looking for a home. If suffering didn't shape her,
she's a candidate in my early plans. Thankyou

THE GIRLS
100_3156_1600x1200_.jpg

I'm Jealous............................... Hey Partner looking great. Here I never seen your grow lite under your name. Here you got 7 pages. OMM told me. I been looking at pic's in your members gallery. I got some catch up to do. ++++++++++ Of course..
I think I really like the panels myself. Bad thing they do is get condensation. Man Greenhouse is Sweet.......... That WW looks like a monster. Looks like that Jack the Ripper I had looked. When we talk the other day. Well I killed it. Now got all kinds of room and a dehumidity thing. Hey works I pull 4 gallons out every nite. I wonder how cost effective they are. Some energy saver award on it. I wanna see electric bill before I hook the hose up. Cost was 2 and some change. Hey Bro, We'll talk in atad. Keepem Green

OMM your right it is fillin up fast..Thank you my friend.

BUD STANKALOT, Ya I didn't even get them in the ground till around the 20th of july. I just hope we keep gettin the sunshine like we have the last few days. I'm fighting mold and they have a ways to go. Love dems catfish..Thanks

Propa gator i'm not sure but it might be train wreck? A friend gave it to me and he didn't have them marked. Thanks for the compliments my friend..

Thanks Norcaliwood, Will give you a call in the next few days.

Heres the SHARKS BREATH shes in the lead as far as budding. Gettin pretty crystaly..

100_3173_1600x1200_.jpg

100_3174_1600x1200_.jpg

100_3172_1600x1200_.jpg

OMM it smells great and is caked with trics..And in preperation for harvest time i picked up one of the 419 pipes. It is a very well made pipe and smokes great.

100_3187_1600x1200_.jpg

:thumb::welldone::goodjob:

OMM it smells great and is caked with trics..And in preperation for harvest time i picked up one of the 419 pipes. It is a very well made pipe and smokes great.

100_3187_1600x1200_.jpg

:thumb::welldone::goodjob:

Hi JJ :)

I keep thinking about one of those pipes. I've heard nothing but good about them. :ganjamon:
Woodsman bless his soul, has sent me 2 hand made Hickory pipes and they are great. Bought a vape and didn't like it in the end.
I can't remember the last time I actually rolled a joint! :surf:

Ya OMM I really like the pipe, easy to clean and smokes great..

LA WOMAN
100_3223_1600x1200_.jpg

WHITE WIDOW

100_3224_1600x1200_.jpg

LEMON SKUNK

100_3225_1600x1200_.jpg

SHARKS BREATH

100_3229_1600x1200_.jpg

Looking great dude. and ++++++++'s hey gl with the crop I'm pulling mine down. I tried that seranade stuff on any bud rot. I see some rot as I cut, but it mostly looks dead. It's dry as a bone. I think the spray worked myself. Yes as someone said you come along ways. I hope this place works out now. You have alot invested there. TC JJ and Keepem Green

First off sorry about mislableing the buds in this post but little signs got switched when my bro watered one time. Its BLUE WIDOW...
One other crazy day was wednesday, Was sittin here with door open and screen shut trimming a large pile if small buds and about 10 nice branches when I looked up and there were 4 cops standing about 5 ft away from me....wooowhooo I stood up and went out the door smiling and noticed they all had their hand on their guns and wern't smiling and 1 pulled out a search warrant and said were here to check for Marijuana and I said I do have Cannabis growing in my greenhouse and my recomendation in my pocket. They took pictures and a sample bud to their choosing (bastards) and said you seem to be in compliance have a nice day and left....."phew" Came in and smoked a fatty after that one...

Ya Sun it was liking it, But its starting to get mold on the buds and its not ready for harvest yet. Have been cutting all inffected areas. Thanks..

Thanks fluroman, Looks like about 1/2 will be lost to bud rot or mold. But the 1/2 I do harvest looks to be great.....
Norcaliwood I'm here till the endddd.....

BWC BayArea Ya your right it has had the least amount of bud rot and powdery mildew. It will for sure be my best producer this season.Thank you.
Propa Gator Not bad for getting them in the ground in the middle of july..lol Thanks..

OMM gots ta have a good supply of C Soup for sure... I'll try you this weekend if I get a chance..Take care of yourself my friend...

WHITE WIDOW

100_3254_1600x1200_.jpg

100_3252_1600x1200_.jpg

100_3248_1600x1200_.jpg

Hi JJ I think would have had to change clothes after the cops left :yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes:
They got their buds though.:smokin::smokin:

I'm really sorry about the rot and mildew. At least it's all not bad. I know you are keeping all you can. Good luck ol Buddy! :thumb:

OMM it didn't get to me this time...lol

WHITE RUSSIAN

100_3257_1600x1200_.jpg

100_3258_1600x1200_.jpg

100_3256_1600x1200_.jpg

Back
Top Bottom