H2OGanjaFarmr's Large Closet Grow - 2010

Hell, when he said his electric got shut off due to non payment I thought... Hrm, maybe I'll pay and get it turned on just to finish the ladies off, then he told me it was 3800 he was past due. That thought went right out the window... LMAO.

H2OGanjaFarmr :ganjamon:

Hell, when he said his electric got shut off due to non payment I thought... Hrm, maybe I'll pay and get it turned on just to finish the ladies off, then he told me it was 3800 he was past due. That thought went right out the window... LMAO.

yeah, seems like he's got a pretty lenient power company. I've been shut-off once before, after like 2 months went past due, less than $160.00. I know they usually won't shut off when it's below a certain temperature, they don't want you to freeze, but 3800, holy sh-t that's a lot of dough. Even just to come up with that. i know our power company once they shut off, they won't turn back on until it's paid in full. If you want to do some type of payment arrangement, you need to do that before the disconnect.

Anyway, I'm in...not going anywhere. Would like a generator report in the next day or two, ;-)

:headbanger:

SF

yeah, seems like he's got a pretty lenient power company. I've been shut-off once before, after like 2 months went past due, less than $160.00. I know they usually won't shut off when it's below a certain temperature, they don't want you to freeze, but 3800, holy sh-t that's a lot of dough. Even just to come up with that. i know our power company once they shut off, they won't turn back on until it's paid in full. If you want to do some type of payment arrangement, you need to do that before the disconnect.

Anyway, I'm in...not going anywhere. Would like a generator report in the next day or two, ;-)

:headbanger:

SF

Awesome Bro... Will do... :)

Okay... Sorry it's been so long since I've been on, or updated you.
Problems in paradise...
After we switched over to the generator I started going over there every day... well I skipped three days of going over and was calling him to make sure everything was going well. As you probably have guessed by now he stopped feeding the generator for those days and told me all was well, so when I showed up over there and the generator wasn't running I went a bit psycho. Apparently the stupid ass thought he would get money and the plants would be fine without electricity for acouple days, well no water or light and now dead plants. I ended up trashing them cause they were just too far gone. I don't think the light was good on them running on a generator anyway, it flickered quite a bit and the plants weren't looking that good while there was light so when there wasn't light or water they went to shit. I took my equipment and I will never grow with or near him EVER AGAIN.

Sorry about the disappointment

I'm not happy at all... I love my ladies and to see them abused and killed was really hard... I'm extremely surprised I didn't lose my cool and pummle the @ss hole to near death... that's the last thing I need.

:sorry: :sorry: :sorry: :sorry: :sorry:

Okay... Sorry it's been so long since I've been on, or updated you.
Problems in paradise...
After we switched over to the generator I started going over there every day... well I skipped three days of going over and was calling him to make sure everything was going well. As you probably have guessed by now he stopped feeding the generator for those days and told me all was well, so when I showed up over there and the generator wasn't running I went a bit psycho. Apparently the stupid ass thought he would get money and the plants would be fine without electricity for acouple days, well no water or light and now dead plants. I ended up trashing them cause they were just too far gone. I don't think the light was good on them running on a generator anyway, it flickered quite a bit and the plants weren't looking that good while there was light so when there wasn't light or water they went to shit. I took my equipment and I will never grow with or near him EVER AGAIN.

Sorry about the disappointment

I'm not happy at all... I love my ladies and to see them abused and killed was really hard... I'm extremely surprised I didn't lose my cool and pummle the @ss hole to near death... that's the last thing I need.

:sorry: :sorry: :sorry: :sorry: :sorry:

Well I feel bad for ya Man. I would 'lone wolf' it from now on if I were you. You were doing fine this time before this happened, next time will be even better! luck my Man!

H20.

This really sucks. This is the 2nd thread in a row that I've been subscribed to that you guys have had to crash your grows. Both actually related to lighting issues, but his wasn't a generator, or a negligent "friend".

Anyway man. Just wanted to let you know I feel for you, and hope you can find a situation that will allow you to get back to speed.

Sounds like that "dude" plans on living without power for awhile! :)

Best man.
SF

Bro Sh8t happens, and its what we do with the results that makes us who we are. And obviously your a smart person by taking the high route. You've been through the po po taking your stuff, court cases and now this. The canna gods WILL smile on you, and make up for it I'm sure! Stay strong bro, in all due time. I'm sure you'll have one sick a*s journal, and we'll all be there.:goodluck:

Well I feel bad for ya Man. I would 'lone wolf' it from now on if I were you. You were doing fine this time before this happened, next time will be even better! luck my Man!

Bro Sh8t happens, and its what we do with the results that makes us who we are. And obviously your a smart person by taking the high route. You've been through the po po taking your stuff, court cases and now this. The canna gods WILL smile on you, and make up for it I'm sure! Stay strong bro, in all due time. I'm sure you'll have one sick a*s journal, and we'll all be there.:goodluck:

H20.

This really sucks. This is the 2nd thread in a row that I've been subscribed to that you guys have had to crash your grows. Both actually related to lighting issues, but his wasn't a generator, or a negligent "friend".

Anyway man. Just wanted to let you know I feel for you, and hope you can find a situation that will allow you to get back to speed.

Sounds like that "dude" plans on living without power for awhile! :)

Best man.
SF

Thanks all... I shouldn't have even started with that guy, he talked me into it and I've had nothing but disappointment since... At least I have my other grow room... :) That's all I have to look forward to now.

Thanks all... I shouldn't have even started with that guy, he talked me into it and I've had nothing but disappointment since... At least I have my other grow room... :) That's all I have to look forward to now.

:ganjamon:Thats enough for me..:rofl::ganjamon:

I'm OK just fighting the fucking PTSD it's a every day event. I'm still intertrested in the closet,trying to come up with buck's. Thinks for the concern
Peace
Grunt 69

I'm OK just fighting the fucking PTSD it's a every day event. I'm still intertrested in the closet,trying to come up with buck's. Thinks for the concern
Peace
Grunt 69

H20. Is this you incognito? Are you holding Ganja hostage?

Will send help!

SF

After smoking :bong: of course!

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

I'm moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Sending you lots of positive energy through the Universe.

Back
Top Bottom