Wood's Garden #2

Well isn't the best pic but a shot at a bud I saved off the Exile.;
Exile.JPG

I haven't rushed like that in YEARS. 3 Bongs and a taste of Brownies

I want one of those:ganjamon:

Thx ya'll al for looking in. Things here going the same waering the plants about all. I just had to try even after all my compaining about attitude once more. Well when ya can try 5 strains for about 50$ I figgure it's worth a try. I just recieved the stock. I went cheap getting just enough to recieve the bonuses. Well from Dinafem I picked up a Pyramid Seeds Wembley Feminized, and a Afghan Kush, which allowed me a Dinafem Seeds Cloud #9 and 3 each unfem seed of Rack the Ripper and 3rd Dimension. Might be awhile before I start any of these. I have afew tooo many going rite this min. But I like to try new stock. I always cut least one clone that way if it's really sweet, I'll keep the strain going. I hope to update afew later tonite Lates.

Well kind of had to flush some plants tonite. I took Miss-J out and sprayed down and flushed with clearx? Some flush solution. See if have any change. Well I always have a Miss-J going and here she is.
015135.JPG

In all her fine glory. I really like this plant. The weed is great, the plant is fantastic. Easy grow, hardy, and always yields good. Those buds I'm hoping will be upwards of a half oz per. Heres another pic.
Miss-J2.JPG

I aso took a B-erry out for a flush. Shes doing fine and I hope she puts out least a 1/4 lb. But no complaints. I've yet to smoke any, but maybey tonite.. Well she was wanting to see the nursey for her children so I took her for a walk. She loves the greenhouse;
02860.JPG

Blue-Berry.JPG

I also loved this pic it G-13
G-13_nite.JPG

Well thats bout it for me tonite. Hope everyones garden is green

Hey Wood and Miss J:ganjamon:

Church looks good as usual. :yummy:

So does the G-13.......................But..................................that B.Berry is incredible. That's one plant???? I can see a 1/4 pound easily. Your patients are going to be in heaven soon. You don't have green thumbs....you have green hands Bro. :bravo::bravo::bravo:

Yea thats one B-B. Believe it or not shes in a 6' tent. She did great its Blue Berry Skunk. I've not well hang on BRB,,,,,,,, Well worth the wait. Weed's got one of them SOS buzzes stuck on stupid. Well I wanted to see if those smart pots work or or seems pretty weak material. I put a clone I had of church going in a 3 gal pot and welll lets see.;;
Smarty.JPG

The idea sounds sound. I think this might be the ticket on a flood table. 'Ding' Wow never know, I always thought they were neat.... But first I need to get some extra room. 96 square feet of 100% mother natures finest veg room in 'about' a month. I'm still wondering which plant will make good landscapeing plants? I'd like to produce acouple nice plants come fall. I'm feeling spring allready it seems. We've even put afew starts in the greenhouse. I can't wait.

Well the weather is soo sweet here. 65 easy. So I took the front 5 out for a walk again. I may be parcial but I took another pic of Miss-J and a newbie to the lens my
Blue Hash Plant The sun was pretty and I love the way your pic's look. Well anyways here she is again. She's grown in a 6' tent she grew to perfect height.
Church_aka_J.JPG

Miss-J3.JPG

And the Blue Hash plant. I got her as a freebie. I also have 2 clones going, incase she's something special.
BHash-2.JPG

B-Hash_Plant.JPG

BHash.JPG

Well we've just have to see how she turns out. Kind of atad weak in the stem, but then they don't get the excerize they need. I'll tell ya a mist with the hose, some sun and abit of wind works wonders. Remind me of that next time the wind knocks a pot over. SHH it kind of happened to me today. No real damage, nothing tape and toothpick can't handle. Lates

Thx all. I've doing the ongoing battle with mites. I mean now they are under control with good weather and be able to take them on walks on back. I don't mind looking under the scope so much anymore. JK NOT. I'm looking forward to be able to have my veg room outside. It will be able to let me shut down my flowering room. Clean it up once and for all. Refit the room for nothing but a flower room extra space and all. And come back for some higher tech then I been up to. All I can say is it worked for my first winter here. Spring, well me I'm a firm believer of mother nature. I've never seen anything comp. But I do know their are some plants that need the intense lites, under close foot printed lites to be all they can be. I plan on being able to veg all spring and half the summer outside. Then I wood really like to experiment on some differnt systems in flower room. Flood and Ebb Table is looking like the second system I'm thinking about. Who knows I might even have to buy a ph pen?? Well I recgonize I'd probley pick one up before I invest all them funds. I really think the bigfoot unit will fit real good on the floor plan I'm thinking of. Alongside afew dutch leach trays. I just really like the way that system looks. Well when I get afew undates I'll post them.

Thx yung and groover. Well tonite I kind of had to cut a preemie plant. That Blue-Berry. She is close to done and I need afew Oz's to start drying. And I always need room in my flower tent. Those two things added up to having to kill this lady. Well a fast peek;
Blue_berry1.JPG

and another pic. She could've used 2 weeks more. But she thick and looking sweet. SO
Blue-berry_2_.JPG

Here's my white rino I got going. I know topping sometimes does strange things to a plants growth. I seen smooth leaves, I seen Multiply by 2 leaves. Real rough leaves by here's a diff story.;
Strange1.JPG

Alittle weird huh?

Thx ya it was kind of odd. I've had tons of one fingers for a minute, they grow outta it, but this well all the leaves of that stage are the same. We'll see. I am up to suggestions, it's 3/20/10. The weathers great, and I have that ace in the hole, the green house. I've been putting some of my vegger plants out for awhile in mother nature. But I think it's a tad to early to even think of these as fall finishers. I do plan of using acouple plants as 'land scape' around the yard. We'll see. But I have these 2 wanna bee plants 1 church, 1 g-13, here ya go; Both Church to the left. The G-13 well its got weak ass stems, going to take a minute to harden her off to the winds. on the right
The_Twosome.JPG

Heres Church;
Miss-J4.JPG

and the G-13;
G-137.JPG

What I'm scared of it the size these could reach in 35 gallon pots. I might have to wait till the next round for summer volunteers, to be or NOT to be. Are these the next 12 footers? Stay tuned when the nect sequel. It's going to be called Wood's Doghouse.

Well I took Miss-J out for a flush. It's the first time I ever used clearex on my plants. I went lite on the recipe too, but I don't know whats been diff. 'Maybe' I didn't flush all the shit out, I did use a garden hose and flushed like no one can believe. And shes out flushing now again. It's worse on one side than other. She was completely dry before I put her back in the tent. Least I think. Does look like a burn to me. And was only on the lites side. Maybe wasn't dry? well you make the call. Heres the bad side.
010223.JPG

And here's the other. She fairs well least for now.
good_side.JPG

You call it.?.?.?.?
Well heres a interesting thing. This plant is from my perpetual garden. Tell me I don't need to empty my room? This is a volunteer. LOL
Babies-2.JPG

I wish I'd have looked it's blury but thats a seed from one of the other plants I seeded. It just 'grew'
Babies14.JPG

Well thx for peeking in. Hey anyone in the LA of SF area in need of seedlings or clones? Look of Craigslist. 8-12$ per.

Back
Top Bottom